[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Kvitte did say something about that mason,
Different mason. That was Rej's cart if I understood properly. And Kvo would have said something if she was the one. Kvo was the person that first pointed out that passive.

ok wtf

[Passive - Kouhai] - Sakura has a crush on the protagonist "Shirou Emiya" and assists him with daily activities. She will share a Mason Chat with another townie in the game.

why didn't anyone speak up for queen?

Why are you wondering about queen btw?
We know her role flipped weird.
Bastard game I suppose
I am just trying to understand what the hell happened.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Uwu says he cancelled all of the passives so that means fuji has no defensive abilities.
Unless uwu specified that only town gets hit with it.
i have a reason to belive his defense crush processed the last action during the day

it probably didnt affect some immune players but it likely hit everyone not just town

on the writeup it says it was activated on everyone

Hmm well if Queen is still in the game we will eventually harness her character's future actions in the write up, unless some characters can prevent them to be shown up yet I don't recall that was her case specifically at least. Unless that was affordable under a different pattern which seems even more unlikely and fantasious.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think queens flip only shows her town part not scum part

she didnt think she would die this soon or else she wouldnt confess

unless ur saying this was a fake flip

@AL sama can u update player list pn page 1 plox

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
ok queens role says her abilities dont appear on writeup

bruh queen has 2 roles

and she just lost 1 of them
So if she lost 1 role and it's her town counterpart, that would mean the cult part is left. But how do we even confirm this? Fuck this shit, on the first page on the list it says she was killed D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.