[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
queen confessed abilities that didnt show on her flip

also if queen is town then its obv worst looking for melon

but i think its just cult vs mafia action and melon is mafia here trying to get some cred by killing queen
If Queen is town then that doesn’t change that Light accused her and people scum read her thus Mel killing her is counterproductive if she’s scum, wouldn’t she rather keep Queen alive for a Lynch?

Emil

Certified Memelord
im thinking fuji got rolecrushed today as a punishment for surviving lynch yeaterday thats y hes unable to do sht

lets yeet him again

im 99% confident it will work

read his posts guys hes actually sweating hard lol

im thinking fuji got rolecrushed today as a punishment for surviving lynch yeaterday thats y hes unable to do sht

lets yeet him again

im 99% confident it will work

read his posts guys hes actually sweating hard lol
I haven’t done shit because I was in a place that didn’t allow me to have a phone.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
the question is how did Light get that ability lol Out of all the random abilities he got, he got the one where the role doesn't show up?
Well, remember Dyna? When he died nothing showed up at all. And then he was speaking in game again. I think she used something similar: post whatever you want as your death role, while not actually showing your true dead role, because you are still alive. Light may have hit the true role.

Also perfectly convenient that none of her abilities show up in the write-ups, because they're fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.