[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would queen back it tho
perhaps she was forced to

cause she did admit it was hers
and came up with some bullshit
HAHAHAHAHAHA

idk im exploring every options tbh. It seems way too convenient. She could be telling the truth that she becomes a cultist after town starts losing but how did Light get that specific ability, and that ability happens to show up in that write up that incriminates her?

@Fujishiro
you know why it isnt fun
most of us have shit disabled
the one scum am telling people to vote you dont want us to be able to do anything
so how do you want us to play
to sit around and play to your wincon?
if thats your defn of fun
it isnt for me

ask kvo and the others on the restriction
how much fun they are having

but its not even because of some lame restriction
melon is just a red role.

Well, remember Dyna? When he died nothing showed up at all. And then he was speaking in game again. I think she used something similar: post whatever you want as your death role, while not actually showing your true dead role, because you are still alive. Light may have hit the true role.

Also perfectly convenient that none of her abilities show up in the write-ups, because they're fake.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps, but ~uwu~'s interaction with her didn't seem like they were scummates.

@Fujishiro
you know why it isnt fun
most of us have shit disabled
the one scum am telling people to vote you dont want us to be able to do anything
so how do you want us to play
to sit around and play to your wincon?
if thats your defn of fun
it isnt for me

ask kvo and the others on the restriction
how much fun they are having

but its not even because of some lame restriction
melon is just a red role.
To be honest I don’t think she is, and I have reason to believe others are.

Well, remember Dyna? When he died nothing showed up at all. And then he was speaking in game again. I think she used something similar: post whatever you want as your death role, while not actually showing your true dead role, because you are still alive. Light may have hit the true role.

Also perfectly convenient that none of her abilities show up in the write-ups, because they're fake.
Except Queen shows up as dead in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.