[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if every town made a strong role then town becomes broken

i think my role is alright. not too weak not too bad

it just looks weak cuz some others r too strong
That was the point of this game. You guys were crying about the joker game but then are disappointed because people are broken.

I made this role on purpose because I wanted to just do whatever I wanted in broad daylight.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That was the point of this game. You guys were crying about the joker game but then are disappointed because people are broken.

I made this role on purpose because I wanted to just do whatever I wanted in broad daylight.
not everyone was allowed to make indie

i sent 3 roles of different alignments and was told to go with the town one

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't see Blackening among Queen's abilities. But she confessed to having it.
the fact that fken uwu could revive his scummates over and over and only dies if they all die

yea this is games over

dont think this is winnable

uwu will get revived next cycle and we cant ever kill his scummates without him just reviving tjem
I tend to agree, I think that was probably a death Miller of some kind. Well, I don't think it's that simple, but Queen should not be revived in any case.
Oh yeah it was me

I busted all you guys defenses

That wasn't a fake message
This does only apply to passives, though.
---
I'm losing motivation, honestly. It's starting to feel like this game is going to be decided by roles and that just isn't Mafia. There was a thread posted for this game to inform people on how to make roles, but it seems to have been entirely worthless because it isn't being followed.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usopp (Go D. Usopp) - Town/Survivor
Win when you eliminate all threats to town
Alternate win con: Survive till the end of the game

[Passive - Strawhats Sniper] Usopp is a very accurate and precise sniper and always hits his targets spot on. This grants all his abilities immunity to all forms of redirections, blinds or bus drives.

[Active - Impact Dial] The first negative ability used against Usopp each cycle is absorbed. If Usopp absorbs a negative non-lethal ability with Impact Dial he can release it the following cycle to damage a player and break their current protections/armor (if they have any up). If Usopp aborbs a lethal ability he can release the Impact next cycle to kill a player instead. If a super-kill is absorbed with this ability, the Imapct will be a super-kill but Usopp dies upon releasing it. (3 shots)

An Impact can be held for up to 2 cycles but must be released before Usopp can absorb another Impact with this ability. If Usopp releases an Impact more than 3 times it will destroy his arm, permanently destroying his Midori Boshi ability. If a 5th Impact is released, Usopp dies after the release.

[Active - Midori Boshi] Usopp has a vast arsenal of plant techniques that he cycles through throughout the game. Each phase he uses this ability it will have a different effect as follows:
  1. Devil - The first time Usopp uses this ability on an enemy it will sprout a Devil plant, entangling them and roleblocking them for one cycle.
  2. Trampolia - The second time this ability is used it will be a Trampolia plant that Usopp throws to a player. This plant remains hidden and only activates when another players tries to attack your target. When activated, Trampolia plant will rebound the first non super-kill negative ability used on your target back to the attacker.
  3. Skullbomb Grass - The third time this ability is used it will target 2 adjacent players on the player list and block their vision with a big explosion blinding them and causing their abilities to be redirected at random for one cycle. Cannot redirect super-kills.
  4. Take Javelin - The fourth time this ability is used it will target a bigger area covering 3 adjacent players in the player list and hit them with Take Javelin which will inturrupt the first non super-kill ability they use in the cycle, canceling it.
  5. Impact Wolf - The fifth time this ability is used Usopp throws his ultimate Impact Wolf at a target killing them.

i probably dont have much to live if im rly being targeted by fuji

but ya i can confirm kvothe got controled or her ability was copied cuz i roleblocked her and she shouldnt be able to send her ability

so scum has someone able to do sht like that

ciao

continue wagon on fuji probably. seems hes rly worried about dying now
wtf why you roleblock me :pepeanger:

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats the most broken i can go

i didnt make that one cuz its too obvious i dont wanna be usopp

and i also wanted to hide some of my stuff from writeups

but ya simple protections simple passives simple abilities

[Passive - Strawhats Sniper] Usopp is a very accurate and precise sniper and always hits his targets spot on. This grants all his abilities immunity to all forms of redirections, blinds or bus drives.

[Active - Impact Dial] The first negative ability used against Usopp each cycle is absorbed. If Usopp absorbs a negative non-lethal ability with Impact Dial he can release it the following cycle to damage a player and break their current protections/armor (if they have any up). If Usopp aborbs a lethal ability he can release the Impact next cycle to kill a player instead. If a super-kill is absorbed with this ability, the Imapct will be a super-kill but Usopp dies upon releasing it. (3 shots)

An Impact can be held for up to 2 cycles but must be released before Usopp can absorb another Impact with this ability. If Usopp releases an Impact more than 3 times it will destroy his arm, permanently destroying his Midori Boshi ability. If a 5th Impact is released, Usopp dies after the release.

[Active - Midori Boshi] Usopp has a vast arsenal of plant techniques that he cycles through throughout the game. Each phase he uses this ability it will have a different effect as follows:
  1. Devil - The first time Usopp uses this ability on an enemy it will sprout a Devil plant, entangling them and roleblocking them for one cycle.
  2. Trampolia - The second time this ability is used it will be a Trampolia plant that Usopp throws to a player. This plant remains hidden and only activates when another players tries to attack your target. When activated, Trampolia plant will rebound the first non super-kill negative ability used on your target back to the attacker.
  3. Skullbomb Grass - The third time this ability is used it will target 2 adjacent players on the player list and block their vision with a big explosion blinding them and causing their abilities to be redirected at random for one cycle. Cannot redirect super-kills.
  4. Take Javelin - The fourth time this ability is used it will target a bigger area covering 3 adjacent players in the player list and hit them with Take Javelin which will inturrupt the first non super-kill ability they use in the cycle, canceling it.
  5. Impact Wolf - The fifth time this ability is used Usopp throws his ultimate Impact Wolf at a target killing them.
??????

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

but why

Status
Not open for further replies.