Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm starting to think Izou will lend Sanji his guns to fight as Oda's homage to his early gunslinger design.

Since Kawa has a connection with Zoro and Hiyori, he'll probably stay with them but Izou is the odd man out, it would have made better sense to go with Kiku.
They'll both go after Momo and Kinemon while King uses his spies to follow Kinemon to Momo. They find Kinemon on the ground and King is about to kill Momo but they save him. Izou gets defeated and then lends Sanji his guns.

#gunslingerSanji

I'm starting to think Izou will lend Sanji his guns to fight as Oda's homage to his early gunslinger design.

Since Kawa has a connection with Zoro and Hiyori, he'll probably stay with them but Izou is the odd man out, it would have made better sense to go with Kiku.
They'll both go after Momo and Kinemon while King uses his spies to follow Kinemon to Momo. They find Kinemon on the ground and King is about to kill Momo but they save him. Izou gets defeated and then lends Sanji his guns.

#gunslingerSanji
I picture the raid suit will become twin pistol/flintlocks.

It’d be a good way of incorporating the boosters and with the suits durability he’d be able to protect his hands (like his new gloves) to keep them pristine for cooking while he uses them.

This way when he uses Diable Jambe or hells memories engulfing himself in flame, when he flies with the boosters in the guns, the fire trail can look like a flaming bird with wings.

#gunslingerSanji
I picture the raid suit will become twin pistol/flintlocks.

It’d be a good way of incorporating the boosters and with the suits durability he’d be able to protect his hands (like his new gloves) to keep them pristine for cooking while he uses them.

This way when he uses Diable Jambe or hells memories engulfing himself in flame, when he flies with the boosters in the guns, the fire trail can look like a flaming bird with wings.
Pls no.

Sanji is a kicker. And will always be a kicker. Not a gunslinger or a swordsman. Yall pls just stop with these:josad::whitepress:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm not really subscribed to that theory but I've seen some black hair Sanji art and they're pretty good
I like the idea of the black highlights I’ve seen some cool fan art, but the main reason a lot of main characters don’t have black hair is so much shading from a mangaka POV
The bad thing is, this is Oda we're talking about

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
But Black hair Sanji would be soo bad for Sora :josad::josad::josad:
She did what she did just because she wanted at least one normal Child... Sanji having Black hair, wouldn't be bad writing? XD
The main focus for Sora was at least one child retaining emotions. The Black Hair would be purely a physical manifestation. The doctor said all quadruplets are successfully modified, so the genetic is there. Sanji just doesnt manifest any of it.

Doggo

Oda foreshadowing about Sanji willing to throw his pride.

1. He did with screaming asking for a help to Robin.
2. Willing to use Raid Suit to save Flower Capital from Page One.

And i have feeling somehow he dreaming about Sora in his fight against King/Queen and she told Sanji to accept "Vinsmoke" as his name.
Both Sora and Reiju are Vinsmokes. There are good people in the kingdom, like Cosette. I would love for some flashback with Sora with kid Sanji crying saying he wish he was never a Vinsmoke, then Sora says "What about me or Reiju? It is just a name, Sanji. What matters is what you choose to be".
There's a lot of "doesn't matter if I'm using this (raid suit). I'm not letting myself be part of Germa!" conflict from Sanji.
Accepting that his name does not define who he is, but his actions, would be a very good theme. Ace KINDA dabbled a little on this, but Ace was so pissed, that he simply refused Roger's name and took his mother's. Getting a different, more mature, development from Sanji would be awesome.:stealthblack:

Never gonna happen, though.
:josad:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Both Sora and Reiju are Vinsmokes. There are good people in the kingdom, like Cosette. I would love for some flashback with Sora with kid Sanji crying saying he wish he was never a Vinsmoke, then Sora says "What about me or Reiju? It is just a name, Sanji. What matters is what you choose to be".
There's a lot of "doesn't matter if I'm using this (raid suit). I'm not letting myself be part of Germa!" conflict from Sanji.
Accepting that his name does not define who he is, but his actions, would be a very good theme. Ace KINDA dabbled a little on this, but Ace was so pissed, that he simply refused Roger's name and took his mother's. Getting a different, more mature, development from Sanji would be awesome.:stealthblack:

Never gonna happen, though.
:josad:
Yeah this series is always about Father - Son relationship.
But if i have to bet, Sanji willing to accept Vinsmoke because of Sora/Reiju to unlock another new PU. (Suzaku Form if VegaPank leaks are true)

Doggo

Yeah this series is always about Father - Son relationship.
But if i have to bet, Sanji willing to accept Vinsmoke because of Sora/Reiju to unlock another new PU. (Suzaku Form if VegaPank leaks are true)
We thought that the mythical bird the leak referred was the Phoenix, but it was actually the Garuda. (he also said Sanji was not happy about it)

Accepting that his name does not define who he is, but his actions, would be a very good theme. Ace KINDA dabbled a little on this, but Ace was so pissed, that he simply refused Roger's name and took his mother's. Getting a different, more mature, development from Sanji would be awesome.
I completely missed the parallel between Sanji and Ace, that's actually really interesting.

Hurry the fuck up Oda!!!