What was the last movie you watched?

Mortal Kombat. The fights and effects were good and the story wasn’t complete shit like the other movies. 7/10
I also watched it. Most of the fights were cool. The story was what it was for such a movie.
However the acting really sucked ass lol except for 2 or 3 characters.
But I would say that one doesn't watch this type of movie for the acting.
Post automatically merged:

Mortal Kombat. (2021)

The movie and effect is so good but need a longer movie rather than only 1 hour and 40 minutes (if im not wrong).
Sub-Zero and Bi Han was amazing and thanks to Joe Taslim.
But overall is a solid movie. 8/10
I found the length of the movie perfect, imo action movie shouldn't last too long and be packed with actions. Which it was.
A lot of actions movies nowadays try to make it more complex than it needs to be and end with shit story and boring scenes.

Sometimes all we need is a brainless action movie.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I also watched it. Most of the fights were cool. The story was what it was for such a movie.
However the acting really sucked ass lol except for 2 or 3 characters.
But I would say that one doesn't watch this type of movie for the acting.
Post automatically merged:

I found the length of the movie perfect, imo action movie shouldn't last too long and be packed with actions. Which it was.
A lot of actions movies nowadays try to make it more complex than it needs to be and end with shit story and boring scenes.

Sometimes all we need is a brainless action movie.
Idk but 1 hour 30 minutes is so short for me lol

Pretty good if you ask me, actors did a great job, fun story, loved the charecthers and liked the fact that they didn't use make up for the loonies, you could see Billy's acne for example, nice to see natural people unlike the photoshopped models that Hollywood usually use.

Down side? not very ADHD friendly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoo's_Nest_(film)