What was the last movie you watched?

Had a fun time watching the 3 tarantion films i hadn't watched already
Great movies but i can't sleep the down in mexico song from death proof keeps playing in my head
Damn you Tarantino :josad:
~ he wears a red ban... stop pls
:crybeard:

Nobody: 8/10
Great action movie. It's the classic story about the badass retired guy coming out of his retirement but it's well executed and the action scenes were good.
Entertaining movie. I appreciated the fact that it wasn't a 2 hours plus movie like they always do now with a lot of boring scenes to explain whatever the fuck we don't care about.

I recently watched the movie Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. The previous film, The Last Jedi, left a deeply positive impression on me. "Skywalker: Rise", unfortunately, turned out not so cool, but rather the opposite ... The film cannot boast of audience versatility, that is, it is focused purely on fans who remember in detail what happened in the previous parts. Before Star Wars was better - that's a fact. It seems that Disney is saving on everything - on actors, special effects, screenwriters, and so on. If earlier SW set a trend in science fiction, now they are trailing behind. I state with regret that the new Star Wars is the minimum of a fantastic adventure and the maximum of a cheap melodrama.