• Luffy vs Moria

• Luffy vs Doflamingo

• Luffy vs Cracker

• Luffy vs Katakuri

• All

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

What do you guys see happening in the next few chapters for Luffy?

He's clearly in danger, but the coming revelations may be fantastic for the arc.
In my opinion these are the options for him. I also think this may be a plot point increasing drama for an Act 3 End.
  1. Falls on Big Mom's Ship
  2. Lands on Wano
  3. Sabo saves him (Continuing Revs vs CP0 plotline from Dressrosa)
Obviously he's not falling into the ocean. It has not be something relative to his character, his insane Luck of the D, his several connections (someone important saving him), or a normal route where nothing happens (doubt).

I'm more curious what ideas you guys have.
@Shisui_038 @Hades @Bogard @Captain Luffy
If Sabo arrives at Wano, this would suddenly be my favourite Arc by the fattest margin:steef:

I have always thought Luffy would fall in the next chapter and be out for about 10+ chapters.
I still haven't figured out what could or should happen next. If I was to guess, Luffy will probably land somewhere far away from the Capital and gets heal by another silhouette or by Denjiro who is currently MIA.
I am a bit pissed at Oda. Why is he holding back KKG?? Can we just see him land this once on Kaido:catcry:
Just imagine Luffy with an adCoC KKG Gatling:steef:

he was able to keep up with hybrid kaido for over 25-30 mins:kayneshrug:
But that doesn't make him top tier....he needs to do more than that......just stalling won't put him in such high pedestal......He needs to produce high potent attacks....more defence is needed....more importantly he need to fight for more hours against top tiers.....and drawback of G4 should be gone......until these happens Luffy is not a qualified mid top tier.....
Post automatically merged:

He is lop top tier......

A half dead Luffy at that but he still aint a mid top tier. I still have him below the likes of Benn and Ray who I consider low top tiers.
Luffy right now is a YC1+.
Although i always welcome more luffy panels. But it will take a very long time and make it more harder for luffy to deal with kaido in the end with such huge gap.

But that doesn't make him top tier....he needs to do more than that......just stalling won't put him in such high pedestal......He needs to produce high potent attacks....more defence is needed....more importantly he need to fight for more hours against top tiers.....and drawback of G4 should be gone......until these happens Luffy is not a qualified mid top tier.....
Post automatically merged:

He is lop top tier......
low, mid, high, top

i have consider kaido as a top tier and luffy atmost mid top-tier. I have left high tier gap for luffy's drawbacks and applying CoCs in his all gear forms for further in the arc.

At what level do u consider luffy to overpower kaido?

Although i always welcome more luffy panels. But it will take a very long time and make it more harder for luffy to deal with kaido in the end with such huge gap.

low, mid, high, top

i have consider kaido as a top tier and luffy atmost mid top-tier. I have left high tier gap for luffy's drawbacks and applying CoCs in his all gear forms for further in the arc.

At what level do u consider luffy to overpower kaido?
Mid top tier....Luffy can overpower Kaido in mid top tier.....but right now Luffy is still lacking some stats to be in mid top tier...and mind you the gap is not so big between mid and top top tier....so with some strategies, Luffy can overpower Kaido.....not to mention Kaido won't be at his peak when he fights Luffy again in 1 vs 1....or Kaido may not be top but he is still 1 vs 1 king for different reasons...even worlds strongest Whitebeard didn't have 1 vs 1 hype....

what are your thoughts on what happened in the recent chapter? In what way he will come back again? Personally I think we have reached Wano. Luffy will fall in some area in wanokuni. We don't see him for a while. He will recuperate and comeback to fight Kaidou in the flower capital.

Do you have any other scenarios in your mind?

I very much wanted to know how did Luffy lost to Kaidou this time? I will take anything other than losing haki shit.
Imo 2 possible scenarios:

- Kaidou's CoC lasted longer than Luffy's CoC which ran out in those 30-40 minutes lol

- Kaidou had too much fun facing Luffy that he was carried away and revealed the next trump card, his next level of power for example Awakening fusion with CoC, destroying Luffy using it.

low top tier still
problem is
dont know if luffy had the chance to use g4 with coc yet.
Imo Luffy can really beat some admiral with extreme difficulty now, like maybe Fujitora or Kuzan. By the time he beats Kaidou, imo he will be able to beat Kizaru with extreme difficulty, especially with his temporary WSC mode that allows him to beat the WSC. If my powerscaling of Luffy is like that, which tier do i view Luffy btw? Is it mid top tier?

Imo Luffy can really beat some admiral with extreme difficulty now, like maybe Fujitora or Kuzan. By the time he beats Kaidou, imo he will be able to beat Kizaru with extreme difficulty, especially with his temporary WSC mode that allows him to beat the WSC. If my powerscaling of Luffy is like that, which tier do i view Luffy btw? Is it mid top tier?
am not so sure about this tier system
but if I can guess what you are aiming for

significantly above righthands and below yonko admirals - low top
mid top tiers - weaker yonko admiral
high top tier - stronger yonko admiral
top top tier - roger wb xebec

mid top tier end of wano fits your description.

Some of people on this FC actually a Luffy's hater (aka Zoro's fans) who mock Luffy hard. They better not be here, this FC just for honest people who trully love Luffy as the MC
Just sick of Zorotard and their repeatedly nonsense.
I Will never debate them because I know it's useless (I know they are the majority here). I am actually here just to read fun discuss about the story not some power level shit, just a viewer but reading some nonsense repeatedly is just :lusalty:

Last edited:
Some of people on this FC actually a Luffy's hater (aka Zoro's fans) who mock Luffy hard. They better not be here, this FC just for honest people who trully love Luffy as the MC
Just sick of Zorotard and their repeatedly nonsense.
I Will never debate them because I know it's useless (I know they are the majority here). I am actually here just to read fun discuss about the story not some power level shit, just a viewer but reading some nonsense repeatedly is just :lusalty:
who are they that are in this club and hate Luffy?