One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out that WB didn't accept Oden's offer right away and that Oden wasn't a match for WB after all.

The irony of Izou claiming he'll never forgive WB when he later become even more loyal to him than to Oden.
Toki makes her appearance, unsurprisingly she looks just the same than her daughter.
Roger took an interest in Oden from the start I am curious to see their meeting.

Editor WSJ about Wano Arc. You can use Google translate! :suresure:

「ONE PIECE」の編集を担当する「週刊少年ジャンプ」編集部の高野健さん

「ワノ国編は、物語の核心に迫る話。海賊王のゴールド・ロジャー、“ひとつなぎの大秘宝(ワンピース)”とは何か?にも触れます。
こんなところまで描いてしまうのか!?という展開もあります。ワノ国編からでも読むことができますし、しばらく読んでいなかった人が
ワノ国編から再び読むようになったという声も聞きます」
Ken Takano of the editorial department of "Weekly Shonen Jump" who is in charge of editing

“The Wano country edition is a story that approaches the heart of the story. I will touch on the pirate king Gold Roger, what is the“ one piece of treasure (one piece) ”?
Will you draw to such a place! ? There is also a development. You can read from Wano country edition, and people who have not read for a while
I hear that I have read again from the Wano country edition "

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Ken Takano of the editorial department of "Weekly Shonen Jump" who is in charge of editing

“The Wano country edition is a story that approaches the heart of the story. I will touch on the pirate king Gold Roger, what is the“ one piece of treasure (one piece) ”?
Will you draw to such a place! ? There is also a development. You can read from Wano country edition, and people who have not read for a while
I hear that I have read again from the Wano country edition "
Maybe because I'm sleepy but I don't understand what he mean lol

I

Inspector_Mu

WB pirates had success coz of Oden
That's why Roger wanna meet Oden too

Reminder WB failed to beat Oden :wellwell:
Oden himself requested and WB finally accepted

Roger/WB>=Oden>>Rayleigh

Anyone I'm still wondering how the hell did buggy and Shanks join roger as kids

H

Homelander

Ok another detail it says whitbeard ties oden for 3 days to test his endurance he lets izo in the ship.

So interesting whitebeard and oden had a horrible start imo ?

Well from i understanding whitebeard kinda didnt want oden to join. Later at night they board the ship to escape and oden caught up with them . He got tied up along with izo and whitebeard tells them they are not boarding.
it's good that Whitebeard is still like the big grand father that we know him to be

no one should be able to give him orders , not even god for that matter let alone Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.