One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Red Admiral do you think Oda could make Shanks the bad guy?
I would love Shanks as a villain even more ... I have a major Villain fetish :)

but I guess there is no real point

on Pirate sides we have a perfect villain ; Teach
on WG side we have more than enough good villains and an end game like Imu

even if we ignore the power of Shanks and RHP ... there is no real point character wise

D

Deleted member 83

Whitebeard Pirates: Oden!!!
Oden: It’s my dream to leave this country!! Let’s go together!!! Let me see!!! The “world”!!!
Izou: Please go back!! You’re the next Shogun!!!

Oden: I want you guys to take me with you!!
Whitebeard Pirates: What?!!
Marco: You know you wanted to kill our captain just recently?!!
Newgate: you’re not the type of person that’ll serve and obey others
What’ll happen to a group that has gathered a bunch of those people, I know the answer to a unpleasant degree from my previous crew. You should set sail yourself!!
Oden: I did a dozens of times already, it won’t work!! I have “0” navigation talent!!!

【On a certain sea】
Buggy: It’s an article on the Whitebeard Pirates again, but we caused plenty of troubles as well !!
??: The samurai from Wano country that just joined them, it seems he’s pretty crazy!!
Roger: A samurai coming from a closed country!! I want to meet him!!!
【Great Pirate: Gold Roger】
Post automatically merged:

Whitebeard Pirates: I feel bad for Oden, but we’re gonna run away at night!!
If we’re only looking at strength, he would’ve been a good force to add...
Newgate: Let’s say I actually like him, even if so that’ll mean we’re kidnapping a Royal from his country, it’ll be problematic.
You guys did left some treasure boxes in return right? After all we received some food and wood from them.
??: Hey!! What happened?!!

Oden: He’s huge—!!
【Human】
Newgate: Get back!!
【Strength!!】
【Ideas!! Every single thing is different】
【Every single day is an eye-opener for me!! Everything exceeds my imagination!!】
【I’m small!! Just a tiny part of the world!!】

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one major disappointment about this chapter. And that is I wanted to see the way Shanks and Buggy joining the roger crew.

It's the same with Blackbeard. I wanted in this particular flashback to see Oden witnissing Blackbeard joining WB (which could still happen)

But at same time, I wanted him to be somewhat responsible or witnissing Shanks/Buggy joinining Roger crew, because it's actually through that, we can see the event of Roger giving Shanks the strawhat. I wanted to get a small glimpse of how that happened. Cause the strawhat symbolizes a big thing for this series.

Anyway, maybe we will get that through Shanks' personal flashback in future, or Oda will skip it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.