One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye I wonder if he meet with Kaido during his journey and Kaido decided to attack Wano bc of Oden, cuz apparently he did that especially for the poneglyps infos so maybe he meet with Oden on the seas (imagine if it was one of Kaido's suicide moments and tried to solo the Roger pirates but got fkt up and he knew about Oden and Wano during the fight so he came to Wano allied with Orochi ecc ecc )
It's said that his main objective was the Poneglyphs but I wouldn't be surprised that Oden indeed met and antagonized him during his journey on the oceans and that Wano invasion was so also an occasion for Kaido to get back at Oden.

Worst

Custom title
It's said that his main objective was the Poneglyphs but I wouldn't be surprised that Oden indeed met and antagonized him during his journey on the oceans and that Wano invasion was so also an occasion for Kaido to get back at Oden.
Yep cuz Kaido had to know somehow that in Wano the Kozuki family knew all that sh** about poneglyps so unless Orochi went outside and meet with Kaido Oden meeting with Kaido during his journey makes more sense imho....maybe Oden scarred him at that time instead of during Wano's invasion tht would be cool too

Oden has zero sense of navigation :milaugh:at this point, one of the few things seperating Oden and Zoro is the former was interested in Women (extremely) and swords, while the latter is just interested in swords, as far as we know. Well that is why Hiyori is here to change that:wellwell:
stop it ... forcing Zoro and Oden connection is getting sad
Post automatically merged:

I feel sad for Roger, he wanted that maybe his son will continue his legacy, but well, Sakazuki had different plans
:finally:
if Ace wanted to be like his father Shanks would make him Pirate King in a month

No Teach yet in Whitebeard's crew?
Just noticed that there are similarities between Teach and Orochi, beside that both betrayed their leader.
But both also won't rise up in power if not thanks for their old leader. Orochi would have a harder time to rank up in status if he wasn't working for Yasuie. And obvious for Teach, he wouldn't get Yami Yami fruit easily if he didn't travel with Whitebeard (and Thatch).
They both used their old organization for their purpose and to rise up in power.

Seeing the pattern, it will be interesting if there will be a traitor that's using Luffy's fame and power from the Grand Fleet (Oda won't make it among the main Straw Hats anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.