One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: Friendship beginnings
Look at the other panel, Marco,Jozu,Inuarashi and Neko are together and seems like they are really good friends. In otherway Vista was with Oden, I can see all three helping in Wano for the samurais.
Luffy only need to defeat Weevil,because that I think the raid to fire festival will fail.

Newgate: you’re not the type of person that’ll serve and obey others

What’ll happen to a group that has gathered a bunch of those people, I know the answer to a unpleasant degree from staying in my previous crew. You should set sail yourself!!
Like how Whitebeard speaking here about the Rox, punch of monsters in one crew who fight on their own and not as a team..

H

Homelander

I also want to know what kind of man and captain Xebec was and the interactions in his super crew and what is Kaido's debt to Linlin.
I bet he was like teach , he gave pirates freedom to loot stuff and detroy what comes their way . I see him lot similar to Gol D roger but in a way he probably wants to rule the would unlike roger who prefered freedom .

In a way Xebec is a character i would like to read his past if introduced i bet he had huge infulence on the present yonkos .

Look at the other panel, Marco,Jozu,Inuarashi and Neko are together and seems like they are really good friends. In otherway Vista was with Oden, I can see all three helping in Wano for the samurais.
Luffy only need to defeat Weevil,because that I think the raid to fire festival will fail.

Like how Whitebeard speaking here about the Rox, punch of monsters in one crew who fight on their own and not as a team..
The irony is that despite saying that Whitebeard still accepted Oden in his crew and he also recruited Teach and Ace in his crew later. Plus Little Oars Jr was fighting on his own at MF and WB said that it was exactly what he does all the time.

Worst

Custom title
Oden may be having his fun right now but he has yet to meet the beast that was too strong for him and who'll put fire to Wano later.
Ye I wonder if he meet with Kaido during his journey and Kaido decided to attack Wano bc of Oden, cuz apparently he did that especially for the poneglyps infos so maybe he meet with Oden on the seas (imagine if it was one of Kaido's suicide moments and tried to solo the Roger pirates but got fkt up and he knew about Oden and Wano during the fight so he came to Wano allied with Orochi ecc ecc )

Status
Not open for further replies.