[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm. Let's see what he will flip if we lynch him, and if he flips Mafia the odds you are Mafia would reduce extensively, albeit you could still be independent if he does flip Mafia. You outing Melo is not necessarily heavily indicative of your allegiance Mafia faction wise, as we just witnessed UwU seemingly revived and he might be Mafia again if that WU is real. So somewhat sacrificing a teammate to gain cred. might be substantially affordable.
LMAO LOL KEK XD

I can tell you have trust issues dealing with me. Oh now I am wrong, you are 100% scum. Hit me with that reg or super kill, cultbeta.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah there's definitely some fuckery going on with AL and Typo. Typo only responded to him thus far. He completely ignored Flowa's post. And all the others during the previous days.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
am not feeling a typo lynch
honestly
What if TYPO made a role that controls the host? :noo:
My main concern is that Typo attached himself to Lil AL, something along the lines of what Dyna said, or something similar, and lynching Typo might actually result in lynching AL.. From what I know of these AL games when you lynch him the game usually ends there.

Eh where is that scum read on me? You had it on me all game, don't tell me forgot about the dude you trust the least... :seriously:
I had you yellow judging off the recent post I addressed you but you mentioning Cult is throwing me rather off so I'll place you highter in the Supes sus scale;

Flower
UwU
Gambit
Dyna

Typo
RippedCal
Udell
Rej

Ratchet
T-Pein
LANJI
Emilia
Light
AL sama

Kvothe

My main concern is that Typo attached himself to Lil AL, something along the lines of what Dyna said, or something similar, and lynching Typo might actually result in lynching AL.. From what I know of these AL games when you lynch him the game usually ends there.
Booo, I don't want it to end. What do you suggest we do. I can't check TYPO abilities so I have no idea what he is capable of. Maybe RippCal is good choice. I would like for him to answer my questions though.

very possible
also look at uwu post on typo
clearly someone he wants us to put attention on

stay clear of al and typo guys and focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.