One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Translation for some panels

Whitebeard Pirates: Oden!!!
Oden: It’s my dream to leave this country!! Let’s go together!!! Let me see!!! The “world”!!!
Izou: Please go back!! You’re the next Shogun!!!

Oden: I want you guys to take me with you!!
Whitebeard Pirates: What?!!
Marco: You know you wanted to kill our captain just recently?!!
Newgate: you’re not the type of person that’ll serve and obey others
What’ll happen to a group that has gathered a bunch of those people, I know the answer to a unpleasant degree from my previous crew. You should set sail yourself!!
Oden: I did a dozens of times already, it won’t work!! I have “0” navigation talent!!!

【On a certain sea】
Buggy: It’s an article on the Whitebeard Pirates again, but we caused plenty of troubles as well !!
??: The samurai from Wano country that just joined them, it seems he’s pretty crazy!!
Roger: A samurai coming from a closed country!! I want to meet him!!!
【Great Pirate: Gold Roger】
Post automatically merged:

Whitebeard Pirates: I feel bad for Oden, but we’re gonna run away at night!!
If we’re only looking at strength, he would’ve been a good force to add...
Newgate: Let’s say I actually like him, even if so that’ll mean we’re kidnapping a Royal from his country, it’ll be problematic.
You guys did left some treasure boxes in return right? After all we received some food and wood from them.
??: Hey!! What happened?!!

Oden: He’s huge—!!
【Human】
Newgate: Get back!!
【Strength!!】
【Ideas!! Every single thing is different】
【Every single day is an eye-opener for me!! Everything exceeds my imagination!!】
【I’m small!! Just a tiny part of the world!!】

Finally we are getting something with Roger and Whitebeard. About damn time. :yearight:

So yeah, this looks like a solid chapter. Seeing the Whitebeard interactions is going to be fun. Oden’s tenacity seems to lead to some pretty humorous scenarios and Robin’s long lost cousin Lady Toki has been revealed. :kappa:
:myman: @Bogard

Your Man WB cant even beat Oden... he decided to run away...couldn't even make Oden shook
Oden used a chained , that's how he got damaged.
Who would have thought Whitebeard was a wielder of the Postponement Jutsu. :myman:
I knew Lady Toki can fight. I always knew it. I always said it. She is very powerful herself.
You and I both know you are setting yourself up for disappointment. :smoothieduck:

So Oda basically retconned this? Currently Whitebeard has (at least) two fighter women in his main crew. And he was in a crew where one of the strongest fighters was a woman.
What made him change opinions and not allow any more thots on his main boats? Was he mad that Toki favored Oden instead of him?

I

Inspector_Mu

Who said Parallels end on personality

Rayleigh and Zoro have obvious parallels but are obviously different in personality
Oden : Luffy
Rayleigh: Zoro + Sanji + franky

Luffy too has 0 navigation skills by the way.
You are confusing direction and navigation
Zoro gets lost due to bad direction ! Luffy Oden can't sail coz they dont know how to sail as navigators do
You dont see Oden getting lost while walking like zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.