TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Chapter 1014 will get a map at the end of the chapter that talks about the positions of the characters in detail during the Onegashima raid. It is mentioned that Chapter 1014 is the conclusion of the events of the special volume No. 100 so it will be interesting.
I'm more excited for the map then the chapter.
Post automatically merged:

I will check it out! I already know that I can't expect an ending. I am sure their are great arcs that have been completed. Was the manga close to being done?
probably around 70%.

act 3 is probably ending on chapter 1018.

I just realized volume 100 starts with an O-Tama chapter :pepemy:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I'm more excited for the map then the chapter.

probably around 70%.

act 3 is probably ending on chapter 1018.

I just realized volume 100 starts with an O-Tama chapter :pepemy:
People are gonna get bopped this chapter. It’s a reach but maybe even Hybrid Tobi Roppos gaining upper hand on Robin, Franky, and Jinbei? Eustass getting smashed by Big Mom and Yamato DF Reveal. All my hopes, most of these I think won’t happen

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
People are gonna get bopped this chapter. It’s a reach but maybe even Hybrid Tobi Roppos gaining upper hand on Robin, Franky, and Jinbei? Eustass getting smashed by Big Mom and Yamato DF Reveal. All my hopes, most of these I think won’t happen
I can see Robin and Brook getting offscreened. Kidd's probably going to land a couple strong hits before losing.