Don't hesitate to read Berserk if you didn't yet just because it will not be "complete".

Don't watch the anime or movies, just read the manga.

I didn't even keep up with the latest arc but i'm more than satisfied with what i got out of it years ago from my first read through.

I'll reread it myself, and i rarely do that with any manga.
Quick Question, whenever chapters from a manga are released, isn't the artist already done with the next 2 to 3 chapters by then? Or is that not a thing?

Just wondering how much of the Manga Miura Finished

Quick Question, whenever chapters from a manga are released, isn't the artist already done with the next 2 to 3 chapters by then? Or is that not a thing?

Just wondering how much of the Manga Miura Finished
That idea only works with Oda. Sure he may have nearly finished the next chapter and have a few on draft, but each author is different.

HxH author does not release until he has at least 10 chapters to release weekly. Miura seems to dedicate months to making a chapter look as good as it does, and combined with his health issues it made sense that he probably was only working on that one chapter mainly.
Post automatically merged:

Don't hesitate to read Berserk if you didn't yet just because it will not be "complete".

Don't watch the anime or movies, just read the manga.

I didn't even keep up with the latest arc but i'm more than satisfied with what i got out of it years ago from my first read through.

I'll reread it myself, and i rarely do that with any manga.
Berserk is a rare thing. For a decade it's felt like it would never end anyway (which I think has made me more upset about the author dying and less upset about it not finishing ever), and yet I still felt the need to come back and experience it all over again.

You can tell it was marked to some sort of major final arc/war. I'm not sure how Miura would have managed to finish it anyway because Guts basically fighting 5 God's and their armies would have taken a long time to begin with. But I still felt compelled to reread it every so often cause of the "idea" it could finish one day.

It's why i don't take anything with OP for granted. We clearly have hundreds of chapters remaining, and I just personally deem every chapter a small victory in the overall plot. Finish an arc? Major accomplishment. Finishing a major plotline (i.e. big Mom and kaido)? Even bigger.

That idea only works with Oda. Sure he may have nearly finished the next chapter and have a few on draft, but each author is different.

HxH author does not release until he has at least 10 chapters to release weekly. Miura seems to dedicate months to making a chapter look as good as it does, and combined with his health issues it made sense that he probably was only working on that one chapter mainly.
Post automatically merged:

Berserk is a rare thing. For a decade it's felt like it would never end anyway (which I think has made me more upset about the author dying and less upset about it not finishing ever), and yet I still felt the need to come back and experience it all over again.

You can tell it was marked to some sort of major final arc/war. I'm not sure how Miura would have managed to finish it anyway because Guts basically fighting 5 God's and their armies would have taken a long time to begin with. But I still felt compelled to reread it every so often cause of the "idea" it could finish one day.

It's why i don't take anything with OP for granted. We clearly have hundreds of chapters remaining, and I just personally deem every chapter a small victory in the overall plot. Finish an arc? Major accomplishment. Finishing a major plotline (i.e. big Mom and kaido)? Even bigger.
So did Miura draw Beserk on his own?without assistance? is that why Beserk Released Monthly ?

So did Miura draw Beserk on his own?without assistance? is that why Beserk Released Monthly ?
No he has assistants, and it hasn't been drawn monthly in over a decade. But look at the level of quality on the art vs other manga, it's pretty nuts. But combined with health issues for years and his clearly signs of depression, it was understandable why releases took so long

You'd be lucky to get 3-4 chapters a year, extremely lucky to get more.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother