[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm is Flower Mafia in this game assuming Typo would flip such. Hmm that would be so obvious still although she likes to play on these WIFOM logics probably.
Oh, I‘m definitely part of the same faction as Melontonin and that‘s why she tried derailing to me because...we‘re scum mates.

Absolute sound logic there.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He said you're welcome after Mango died and he was openly going against Mango in the thread.
I noticed that too so I asked him if he's claiming the kill on Mango, he responded with this
I'm not claiming anything bc i'm not dumb as rocks but I deserve to be thanked regardless

I am not sure if he's trying to take credit for the kill or because he was pursuing Mango a lot in the thread.

why is flower still around btw?
I'm suspicious of Melo eventually distancing from her after acknowledging the odds of getting away with the lynch were almost 0, that would only benefit the faction if the case in place. Regardless, whether they are teammates or not I criticized her demeanor as claimed survivor extensively, so I would be ok with lynching Flower first.

I'm suspicious of Melo eventually distancing from her after acknowledging the odds of getting away with the lynch were almost 0, that would only benefit the faction if the case in place. Regardless, whether they are teammates or not I criticized her demeanor as claimed survivor extensively, so I would be ok with lynching Flower first.
There are other feasible candidates of course, but I feel she constitutes the greatest choice for now.

Vote Lynch Flower

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well then who knows at this point but I am pretty confident that cal isn't town regardless.
Aight, as I said I am down for that lynch. Cal, Flowa, Typo are all imo viable options. Maybe Typo not the best as I am not sure what's going on with him and AL tbh.

Aight, as I said I am down for that lynch. Cal, Flowa, Typo are all imo viable options. Maybe Typo not the best as I am not sure what's going on with him and AL tbh.
Alright I follow whatever wagon the majority decide but I do believe Cal is the best option here. You doesn't care at all and isn't trying to game solve. Meanwhile Flower has made some effort to get on town good side. She was caught lying though and screwed with us D1. So either one is perfect for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.