[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do :optimistic:. Then I finally win!
You're not believable. You didn't play much like a Jester and by that I obviously don't mean that you of course did not have to masquerade your position to stand better chances playing it smart; but overall you had several occasions to get yourself lynched and blew them away. The odds you are one are rather miserable in my vision, it's unlikely that you blew so many chances by messing up or even just to play an high confusing petty profile and stand better chances later. It would be a suboptimal play since you simply could have won the game much earlier by playing a better Jester, so I extensively doubt that you are one.

You're not believable. You didn't play much like a Jester and by that I obviously don't mean that you of course did not have to masquerade your position to stand better chances playing it smart; but overall you had several occasions to get yourself lynched and blew them away. The odds you are one are rather miserable in my vision, it's unlikely that you blew so many chances by messing up or even just to play an high confusing petty profile and stand better chances later. It would be a suboptimal play since you simply could have won the game much earlier by playing a better Jester, so I extensively doubt that you are one.
Go on, really :kobeha:.

You‘re doing such a wonderful job *slow clap*.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Almost like I had good reason to make her a Miller or something.
We were just getting more info on your character, since ostensibly none of us are acquainted with the said character. I've read your miller claim and upon more research as well I understand that the aforementioned character being a miller is a viable option.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We were just getting more info on your character, since ostensibly none of us are acquainted with the said character. I've read your miller claim and upon more research as well I understand that the aforementioned character being a miller is a viable option.
I understand that, though I will also add that I'm here and willing to provide extra information too. Not much reason for me to lie when it can be pretty easily tested, either.
i dont claim
not how i play.
Ridiculous. If you refuse to claim, then frankly no one should be following anything you ask of them. Claiming is just an extra source of information, it doesn't provide an unfair advantage or anything like that, particularly in a game such as this one.

I understand that, though I will also add that I'm here and willing to provide extra information too. Not much reason for me to lie when it can be pretty easily tested, either.
Ridiculous. If you refuse to claim, then frankly no one should be following anything you ask of them. Claiming is just an extra source of information, it doesn't provide an unfair advantage or anything like that, particularly in a game such as this one.
read a role that just flipped and get some understanding mate

lmao

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you trust people in mafia based on reads not because of claims

odd this is coming from you
I feel like you're misunderstanding my position. I'm not saying your claim will make you instantly trusted, I'm saying being transparent will simply be an extra source of information with which to analyse the game. The option is there for us to take, so why wouldn't we make use of it?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think it's not necessary as of now to disclose any more information. There are more suspected people that should do so, not that you're suspected now. Of course, if anyone has any questions for you and you are willing to answer, then please do so.

I feel like you're misunderstanding my position. I'm not saying your claim will make you instantly trusted, I'm saying being transparent will simply be an extra source of information with which to analyse the game. The option is there for us to take, so why wouldn't we make use of it?
being too transparent in this case even tho there isnt a rule that states not to
will be detrimental. tho in this case i understand a bit of your point.

[Decoding included - Active] This version of Google Translate has transcended even the complexities of the write-ups. Target someone who claimed their character during the day, and at night you will be informed of their entire role-sheet (Only if it truly is their character).

she simply isnt the only role I bet is built like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.