Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leaked early sketches for the cover of volume 99-101 on Arlong park.

Seems to be planned as a three volume cover spread with big mom in the back of 99, I think Ace in the back of volume 100, and Kaido in the back of 101
The 3 cover spread is a cool idea, def looking forward to the full picture.
It's funny Sanji did nothing in the raid so far and Oda still gonna put him on the V100 cover loll. Goat.

What this news about a One Piece Movie in 2022? Is it true?
Believe so, you can check this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-movie-2022.14157/

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I saw it earlier.
Dude, complete honesty here.
I really, REALLY like Sanji's introduction. How he follows a "stupid dream" and used to get mocked for it, like Luffy.
One of the decisions Oda had, was not include Sanji in that Jaya scene with Bellamy. Seriously.
But it was redeemed with WCI and the "without you, I can't become the Pirate King", and that flashback from Baratie.
Having said that, I would love for All Blue to be something like what is mentioned in the video. Having Luffy and Sanji reaching their dreams at the same time would be amazing.
On the other hand...there's Brook. He said he wanted to meet Laboon, my reaching her through the Reverse Mountain. So it SHOULD happen before its destruction. Idk how I feel about this, honestly.

I saw it earlier.
I really, REALLY like Sanji's introduction. How he follows a "stupid dream" and used to get mocked for it, like Luffy.
One of the decisions Oda had, was not include Sanji in that Jaya scene with Bellamy. Seriously.
But it was redeemed with WCI and the "without you, I can't become the Pirate King", and that flashback from Baratie.
Having said that, I would love for All Blue to be something like what is mentioned in the video. Having Luffy and Sanji reaching their dreams at the same time would be amazing.
On the other hand...there's Brook. He said he wanted to meet Laboon, my reaching her through the Reverse Mountain. So it SHOULD happen before its destruction. Idk how I feel about this, honestly.
What's up with the signature?

I saw it earlier.
Regarding Brook and Laboon, Luffy would have to destroy both sides to get One Piece and he'll probably destroy Reverse Mountain first since that's the end of the GrandLine.
Then comes the final war at Mariejois, destroy the other side and we get One Piece and All Blue.

Doggo

Regarding Brook and Laboon, Luffy would have to destroy both sides to get One Piece and he'll probably destroy Reverse Mountain first since that's the end of the GrandLine.
Then comes the final war at Mariejois, destroy the other side and we get One Piece and All Blue.
There's also a little problem with the All Blue thing.
How can I say it....
If "All Blue" is created by destroying the Red Line, then....it kinda really doesn't exist right now.
So his dream is, currently, impossible.
I don't like it that much, actually. Feels weird.

There's also a little problem with the All Blue thing.
How can I say it....
If "All Blue" is created by destroying the Red Line, then....it kinda really doesn't exist right now.
So his dream is, currently, impossible.
I don't like it that much, actually. Feels weird.
It's pretty much all the seas connected lol.

Btw I just liked that Luffy and Sanji are the only SHs who bonded over their dreams, they both got excited and giddy.

Last edited:

Doggo

It's pretty much all the seas connected lol.

Btw I just liked that Luffy and Sanji are the only SHs who bonded over their dreams, they both got excited and kiddy.
But the thing is.
His dream is to FIND the All Blue, not CREATE it.
Since little, he was confident this sea ALREADY exists. See the problem here?
If the All Blue can only exist with the destruction of the Red Line, then Sanji and Zeff's dream is impossible.
They can't FIND All Blue. They need to CREATE it.
Idk man... it feels....wrong.