[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I didn't survive a Super kill, my defensive ability is an active called "Delusion of Imperviosity" - it was used Day 1. It is unlimited use, kinda, but I don't think it works against super kills anyway. In any case, it clearly wasn't used today. Beta is lying.

My kill, that Flower says was used on Beta, by the way, is supposed to bypass actives and passives, and then kill the player it targets. If it kills Town, I suicide afterwards, if it kills scum, I lose all of my abilities. So it failing on Beta is pretty BS if you ask me.

I didn't survive a Super kill, my defensive ability is an active called "Delusion of Imperviosity" - it was used Day 1. It is unlimited use, kinda, but I don't think it works against super kills anyway. In any case, it clearly wasn't used today. Beta is lying.

My kill, that Flower says was used on Beta, by the way, is supposed to bypass actives and passives, and then kill the player it targets. If it kills Town, I suicide afterwards, if it kills scum, I lose all of my abilities. So it failing on Beta is pretty BS if you ask me.
I can literally see all ??? on the WU today. It failed...

Ratchet

Yeah, there's no way Beta should have survived that. And given that there was only one failed kill, where is the Beta attempt on me supposed to be?

I can explain more about my ability, because all of the conditions are drawn from the flavour.

Vote: Finalbeta
@AL sama
@Tris

The gun i gave him is indeed a super shot. But we don't know what's going on outside him shooting.

Do u want me to give u a gun next phase and see if it can kill Beta instead?

@Flower Beta claims otherwise.
Yes, I think it's a fake writeup. It's not excuse, I literally claimed Miller. It's pretty obvious that whomever wrote it got confused to me, because why mention Death Miller at all otherwise?

Please try to focus, Udell. I know you're Town, I used the X-ray glasses on you last phase, which members of the Cart chat will confirm.
:lusalty:

X-ray glasses? That sound similar to something Beta just said, I already claimed all my abilities so I can't imagine scum or cult being a afraid of me since my character is weak compared to the busted shit that some of yall came up with.
Unvote @AL sama

I don't know if the Super Gun is a Superkill but it does sound like presumable judging off its name, all I know is that Gambit had gifted me with a super gun, I shot Ratchet and it failed. :beckmoji:

Ratchet

The gun i gave him is indeed a super shot. But we don't know what's going on outside him shooting.

Do u want me to give u a gun next phase and see if it can kill Beta instead?
Where is this gun ability used in the last writeup? Point it out for me please.

I forgot to mention by the way, my kill is also treated as "Unstoppable". Which means it can't be blocked. So we can rule out role blocking for the kill failing, too.

Where is this gun ability used in the last writeup? Point it out for me please.

I forgot to mention by the way, my kill is also treated as "Unstoppable". Which means it can't be blocked. So we can rule out role blocking for the kill failing, too.
Check where Kurapika was mentioned in the WU. He was he delivery boy of that shit. Lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.