[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
:lusalty:

X-ray glasses? That sound similar to something Beta just said, I already claimed all my abilities so I can't imagine scum or cult being a afraid of me since my character is weak compared to the busted shit that some of yall came up with.
Unvote @AL sama
Udell read the fucking writeups man, you'll see they were used last Day Phase. Day 1 I visited Fort Clinton, because the drawback is you are a Miller for a Day. Well, I'm already a Miller, so of course I'd go there. I got the X Ray glasses then. Day 2 I went there, and got nothing. I used them on you, because I wanted to check if I could trust you. You were revealed to me as Vi, and you claimed an ability that it says you have (Punch first etc etc). I revealed to the Cart chat PM that you were Town, as Flower, Rej, T Pein, Kvo etc can confirm.

Ratchet

And also - Day 1, Delusion of Imperviosity is used. This is clearly my defensive ability.

Day 2 - Delusion of the Anima - this is my roleblock. Used on Emilia.

Day 3 - I claimed I was possessed, and later Whose Eyes are Those Eyes was used. A quick search of that phrase will show Chaos;Head, where Rimi comes from. This is a kill that I never used, because if I kill Town with it, I die, if I kill scum with it, I lose all of my abilities. It was intended as a hail Mary ability. It failed on Beta despite the heavy restrictions I have in place on it, which personally speaking should not have happened. I haven't died, though, and there was only one failed kill, so where was Beta's super kill on me supposed to be?

Ratchet

Ratchet and Beta basically shot at each other. Flower is kill all, TYPO is a god, Langi is a cult, so is gambit, dyna and everyone else is scum.
I didn't chose to shoot him. My ability was used without me signing off on it. Because like I said way ago, I've been possessed.

And also - Day 1, Delusion of Imperviosity is used. This is clearly my defensive ability.

Day 2 - Delusion of the Anima - this is my roleblock. Used on Emilia.

Day 3 - I claimed I was possessed, and later Whose Eyes are Those Eyes was used. A quick search of that phrase will show Chaos;Head, where Rimi comes from. This is a kill that I never used, because if I kill Town with it, I die, if I kill scum with it, I lose all of my abilities. It was intended as a hail Mary ability. It failed on Beta despite the heavy restrictions I have in place on it, which personally speaking should not have happened. I haven't died, though, and there was only one failed kill, so where was Beta's super kill on me supposed to be?
It means Beta is also a God

Status
Not open for further replies.