[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
udell is the town leader mate lol
Nah that's me. I'm the man who hyperbolically frizzled the minds of scum for 3 damn days straight and this is pay back, the vengeance.

Flowa might wish me out because she is a kill all and knows I can hardly be killed.

Oh and thanks to my passive killing townies was more difficult in this game. Too bad scum probably didn't know. :beckmoji:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean, the ability "Delusion of Imperviosity" has literally been revealed in the writeups before. Anyone who knows what "Imperviosity" means knows it is a defensive ability. I do not have the ability to survive a superkill without it up. It's not currently up now, because another ability of mine was used without my consent. Beta is lying.

Ratchet

The only way Beta isn't lying is if he too was possessed, and targeted someone else. But you get told you're possessed, and Beta never claimed this, unlike me.

Negative actions never worked on me throughout the game. Scum didn't try hard enough only allowing me to protect my beloved townies with my passive. I was never culted and have been townie from the start. Imagine Superman allowing himself to be culted or killed easily. 🌌

Smh.

Ratchet

Negative actions never worked on me throughout the game. Scum didn't try hard enough only allowing me to protect my beloved townies with my passive. I was never culted and have been townie from the start. Imagine Superman allowing himself to be culted or killed easily. 🌌

Smh.
My kill removes actives and passives, and then kills. It also is heavily conditioned - my abilities cannot be used without cooldown and my kill itself is essentially a one shot when it works. For you to have a defence that just stonewalls all that is pretty much horseshit. If you were not possessed, then you're lying, because you definitely did not target me.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
- Vote Count -

LANJI CUCKSMOKE - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > RippedCal > Light D Lamperouge > Finalbeta
Udell - Typo > RippedCal > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > RippedCal > Ratchet > *
Light D Lamperouge - Typo > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > RippedCal > Flower
Flower - No-Lynch > Light D Lamperouge > No-Lynch > ~UwU~
Kvothe Kingkiller - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > RippedCal > Light D Lamperouge
Finalbeta - Flower > Light D Lamperouge > Flower > Ratchet
T-Pein™ - Flower > Light D Lamperouge
Rej - T-Pein™ > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Light D Lamperouge > ~UwU~ > Gambit
Ratchet - Light D Lamperouge > Flower > Finalbeta
~UwU~ - ~UwU~

Finalbeta / ~UwU~ / Light D Lamperouge - 2
Flower / Ratchet / Gambit - 1​

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

@AL sama
Vote lynch Lanji cucksmoke
UNVOTE
Unvote
Vote lynch Rippedcal @Tris
Vote lynch Lanji
unvote
vote lynch Ripped @AL sama @Tris
Vote lynch Lanji Cucksmoke
Unvote
@AL sama
vote Light D Lamperouhe @AL sama @Tris