[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Which is why I said Flower is a kill all.

I don't see any point in lynches. Imma just sit here and watch yall shoot each other

Well I'm still town, so withholding your vote increases the chances of my being mislynched. Like I honestly feel I've been totally transparent about my actions so far, I think it all makes sense. If you won't vote Beta, who else are your candidates for voting? I am willing to join several alternatives.

Well I'm still town, so withholding your vote increases the chances of my being mislynched. Like I honestly feel I've been totally transparent about my actions so far, I think it all makes sense. If you won't vote Beta, who else are your candidates for voting? I am willing to join several alternatives.
I town read both of yall and yall flip the script. I don't know if I can trust the WU so now its just who I think is lying at this point..

Beta I just want to know one thing....Why did you shoot Ratchet?
Information regarding Light
Being wary for their ability at this game so potentially too dangerous in the long run
Didn't like several takes throughout the game, not that I was necessarily right and they wrong, but still
I was lynching Flower so I didn't shoot her instead

Inb4 Udell was the only one who sign as town. Lolololol..

And bruh to the one who says multiple wincon is not cute. Lolololol. I created the role and it's fun having multiple conditions to be won not just horse shit eliminate all threats to some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.