[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um I didn't say just trust me I'm town. I've given you my full role, caught someone who was apparently cult and a death miller, a scum tried to throw shade at me and accuse me before her lynch, and I've been more than cooperative throughout the entire game. There really isn't much left if anything that I could do.

Because I don't see active abilities working like that. That's why I asked if it's a passive and then built a premise on it.

No I did not try to kill you at all Kvo.
I activated something but I'm not going to spill more to mafia :optimistic:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
was he really killed? it just flipped without a kill or death announcement, or was it a mistake? I dont whats going on
It says he's dead on the first page.

I activated something but I'm not going to spill more to mafia :optimistic:
Regardless, I didn't try to kill you. I have no such ability.

I Town read Kvo in this game and Light once proposed the off chance of me being cult, probably a soft attempt to have me shadowed to be lynched in a future. Enticing how he quoted LANJI for that if I'm not mistaken. Not necessarily a crystal clear link between the two at all, but an element nonetheless.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Light

Honestly I don't feel like Light would have shot at Kvo. Based on his role, Light is harmless, he provided info as well. If anything Light could have used an item obtained from one of the islands.

I am town reading Light though so I don't think he would go at Kvo unless Light got converted but that would mean Gambit or Dyna is more dangerous. Thus I suggest we off one of them.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Honestly I don't feel like Light would have shot at Kvo. Based on his role, Light is harmless, he provided info as well. If anything Light could have used an item obtained from one of the islands.

I am town reading Light though so I don't think he would go at Kvo unless Light got converted but that would mean Gambit or Dyna is more dangerous. Thus I suggest we off one of them.
I kind of agree, I'm not convinced either, but I'm not really sure if it's something we can simply ignore too. At the very least, I don't see a better-informed lynch on the table right now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

I am harmless lmao. I don't have any killing abilities. And I never visit those places, not here not in the weeb game etc. I don't know what's going on but even if I were scum I wouldn't go for Kvo.

It is a bastard game :few: but I don't see why this results would be messed with. Or why the host would lie to me :few:
Well as you said it's a bastard game lol. Secondly, you can see something weird is going on with AL. He entered the game as a player. He's the only one that can get Typo to talk and the only one that Typo responds too. You don't find that weird at all? Typo could be controlling AL to an extent or something like that. AL could be just lying since it's a bastard game. I could be framed. The main that I am trying to convey is that I did not try to kill you nor do I have any killing abilities.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Putting your character into "the state of a killer" is rather curious, though.
I am gonna assume you haven't read/watched Monster. That's what Lunge does. He talks to himself, repeatedly saying that he is some person, the killer, he convinces himself of that, says what he is doing and upon entering that state he is capable of ascertaining and re-enacting the killer's state of mind, motives, method and can even predict their next moves.

If you want to see it in action check this video. It should be timestamped, but if not go to 3:30 and watch until 6:00.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am gonna assume you haven't read/watched Monster. That's what Lunge does. He talks to himself, repeatedly saying that he is some person, the killer, he convinces himself of that, says what he is doing and upon entering that state he is capable of ascertaining and re-enacting the killer's state of mind, motives, method and can even predict their next moves.

If you want to see it in action check this video. It should be timestamped, but if not go to 3:30 and watch until 6:00.

I've always planned to, but never stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.