[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I've always planned to, but never stuck with it.
It's my top 3 manga/anime, right after Death Note and Code Geass. Objectively speaking Monster is probably better than Code Geass and close or on par with Death Note.

I don't know if it's your cup of tea but if you like psychological thrillers and or detective stories this is my warm recommendation.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's my top 3 manga/anime, right after Death Note and Code Geass. Objectively speaking Monster is probably better than Code Geass and close or on par with Death Note.

I don't know if it's your cup of tea but if you like psychological thrillers and or detective stories this is my warm recommendation.
Oh, it's almost certainly my cup of tea, both of those things are some of my favourite genres. Just one of those I need to sit down and commit to sometime.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oh, it's almost certainly my cup of tea, both of those things are some of my favourite genres. Just one of those I need to sit down and commit to sometime.
Aye. Don't know if you prefer manga or anime, I watched the anime, iirc it was 74 episodes long, so depending on how busy you are it could take anywhere from a week let's say to more than a month I guess. I am assuming you know the setting and basic outline of it.

I wonder if rej is part of the avenger cult.
And is that why he didnt want me to cop ripped cal.
I'm particularly wary of Rej. Also funny element, not necessarily probing at all still: he defined my sus list as garbage but so far it's proven concrete, this one I posted 2 days ago:

I had you yellow judging off the recent post I addressed you but you mentioning Cult is throwing me rather off so I'll place you highter in the Supes sus scale;

Flower
UwU
Gambit
Dyna

Typo
RippedCal
Udell
Rej

Ratchet
T-Pein
LANJI
Emilia
Light
AL sama

Kvothe

:myman:

Scum has been so ignorant in this game. They never tried to hit me enough times and that's just sad for them, not for me or Town. Oh, am I just baiting them right now? Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe no, maybe yes, probably no.

I want to frizzle their minds and I'm perpetually laughing my ass off since the very time the game commenced. :myman:

This box is full of fun.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Before I go to sleep, because of my being possessed I've opted to abstain for today. So, if you see any actions that match my character (a cursory look over the wiki should inform you of what you need to know to catch on to which actions are mine) it definitely does not originate from me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well I'll be going to sleep now. I got work later but I'll be as active as I can. I'll tell you again that lynching me is a mistake and I am town. I've answered all the queries, provided you with information and even given you my full role. There basically isn't anything more I could do to make you realize that except warning you that you are making a mistake, but I am open to any questions.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Nen Master

This is Leorio of the Hunter Organization. This year, we encourage everyone to enter the exam and get their license. In preparation for that, our very own Gin Freecs will grant sponsorship and teach the first 3 players to submit their intent on how to use Nen. At the end of this course, you shall be provided with an upgrade of your precious ability.

quote the message above to join

??? activated Straight to the Neck Super Attack on ???

@Kvothe Kingkiller has been super killed

Loid Forger

[Passive - Senses] - Can see what abilities were used on twilight. Bulletproof.

[passive - intelligence] - cannot be vote or post silenced.

[Active - Expert Marksman] - use a kill shot at a target. If he shot town, this ability will fail and go on a 1 night cooldown.

[one shot active - trained combative] - this cannot be refilled or buffed. Once during the game, you can superkill and roleblock at your target.

win-condition : eliminate all threats to yuki cult.
??? activated Long Range Stealth Attack on ???

@QueenEmilia has been killed

Princess Aeolian - QueenEmilia

- Princess Form -

"I am the princess. I must carry my own burdens..."

[Passive - Princess of Moram Desert] - As the righteous Princess of Moram Desert, Aeolian appears as an innocent princess under any form of investigation.

[Passive - Marquandt Kingdom] - Aeolian has to eventually succeed her father into the throne and become the Queen of Moram Desert. She starts the game in Princess Form inside her kingdom and has to find loyal subjects to aid her in defending it.

While safe inside her kingdom, the first attempt to take her life will instead abduct her, jailing her for 1 cycle. Aeolian becomes the Queen of Moram Desert when she and her newly formed team outnumbers the remaining enemy players. This passive cannot be crushed.

[Active - Admirable Leader] - Aeolian is an amazing battle leader. Each phase, she may attempt to recruit a player to become her subject and help her in defending the kingdom. The player have an option to bend the knee and follow her or become an enemy of the kingdom.

Players who choose to follow Aeolian will enter a private group chat with her and will be unable to target her with negative abilities for the rest of the game. If Aeolian is targeted by a lethal ability, one of her loyal followers will volunteer to take the shot for her at random.

Players who refuse to bend the knee will be marked as enemies of the kingdom and must be hunted down, along with any other threat outside the kingdom.

[Passive - Defend The Kingdom] - Aeolian loves her kingdom and subjects and would defend them from any threat. After obtaining 5 total loyal followers (alive or not), Aeolian will take on her Huntress Form and go out of the kingdom to hunt its enemies.

- Huntress Form -

"Don't think for a second to make this desert your playground..."

[Passive - Huntress of Moram Desert] - Aeolian loses her Princess of Moram Desert passive and now becomes a full fledged swift huntress. She gains immunity to role crushes and will now evade the first kill attempt taken against her each phase.

[Passive - Archery] - Aeolian has very sharp huntress eyes and is a master of Archery. Her attacks do not miss the target and cannot be redirected or blinded.

[Active - Sword Duel] - Aeolian challenges a player to a Sword Duel. Both Aeolian and that player would need to submit 5 RPS choices. If Aeolian wins, that player's super abilities are all reduced to their regular versions for 2 cycles. During this time, they will not be able to targer Aeolian with any harmful action out of fear.

[Active - Spear Throw] - Aeolian throws a sharp spear at a player making them lose their footing, role blocking them this phase.

[Active - Lioness Claws] - Aeolian slashes a target with her sharp Lioness Claws, regular killing them. If the target survived the attack somehow, their kill protection armor will be shattered for 2 cycles instead.

[Active - Firepaw] - Aeolian rides her mount tiger, Firepaw, making her faster and upgrading her next kill to super-kill, and her next role block to a role crush. (1 shot).

If 3 of Aeolian's followers are killed, she will be enraged and obtain another 1 shot of this ability. (1 shot).

[Active - Sword Duel] - Aeolian challenges a player to a Sword Duel. Both Aeolian and that player would need to submit 5 RPS choices. If Aeolian wins, that player's super abilities are all reduced to their regular versions for 2 cycles. During this time, they will not be able to target Aeolian with any harmful action out of fear.

Win Condition: Become the Queen of Moram Desert and eliminate all threats to it.
@DynaMight has died

??? activated Hire Illumi Zoldyck on ??? and ???

??? activated Hire Kurapika on ???

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has been super killed

Hagoromo Otsusuki

[Passive - Most Powerful Figure in History ] - Hagoromo might and exploits ultimately made him revered as a god himself. His power even transcended time itself, becoming able to continue observing the world and meet with people long after his death. You are immune to role blocks and redirects. You may also post in the thread after death but you may not vote or perform any action.

[Active - Reincarnation of Indra and Ashura] - A contract between hagoromo and those who possess the will of fire. Hagoromo may select to visit his target at night where he would have a private chat with them. if they accept, They will receive the following buff to their role. Due to the nature of the contract, this visit cannot be interfered with, blocked , rebuffed or stopped. It will always find those who it seeks. Once both brothers have been granted their abilities they will share a private chat and you will gain a permanent immunity to their actions.

--- [Reincarnation of Indra] - A resemblance of your first son, Indra, a true prodigy, quickly began to revel in his natural prowess. Your target will get a copy of your dojutsu prowess abilities and passives in addition to their current abilities [1-shot].

--- [Reincarnation of Asura] - A resemblance of your second son, Asura, having shown no special abilities or natural talent, but he pushed on through his limitations, growing stronger and more mature because of his struggles and making friends with others along the way.. Your target will get a copy of your strong body abilities and passives in addition to their current abilities [1-shot].

--------------------------------- Start of Strong Body------------------------------------------------------

[Passive - Strong Body ]
--- [Strong Lifeforce] - You possess a strong Lifeforce . You are immune to regular kills.
--- [Healing factor] - you possess an extraordinary healing factor, capable of fully recovering from attacks that destroyed large portions of their bodies within seconds. You recover from all lost/disabled passive/active abilities, role crushes by the next phase.

[Active - Sage Mode] - In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still, leaving them vulnerable.A phase is needed to gather natural energy; In the phase where sage mode is activated, no other active abilities may be used . the following phase you will have.

--- [Enhanced Strength] - Sage Mode allows users to tap into the natural force of the world, opening up new techniques to them and allowing them to power up existing ones with the new senjutsu chakra. All actions will have a strong modifier.e.g reg kills -> superkills, reg role block -> super role block that surpasses immunities for that phase.

--- [Enhanced Body] - All passives will have a strong modifier. I.e immunity to reg kills -> immunity to superkills for that phase.

[Active -Six Paths Sage Mode] - As a form of senjutsu, this ability grants similar benefits to Sage Mode i.e Enhanced Strength and Enhanced Body. Having the chakra of all nine tailed beasts is also a requirement to obtain this mode. Each tailed beast chakra is garnered from a vote from a player each dp. If the vote stays on you at the end of the day, it's double the count. A total of 9 votes is needed to activate this form. Only a single vote counts from a single player each dp .At the end of the day the votes that aren't used are saved up in a flask to count towards the next phase. Six paths senjutsu is activated for a cycle ; In addition ,

--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode- Bijuu Bomb ] - A charged bomb from all the tailed beasts that superkills your target once each phase .
--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode - Truth Seeking Orbs] - Capable of instantly turning anything they touch to dust and nullifying any ninjutsu they touch. Destroy the passives of your target permanently.[9-orbs]
--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode - Shukaku ] - the Desert Layered Imperial Funeral Seal, is strong enough to temporarily restrain and withstand powerful techniques, like the Susanoo. Once each cycle you may seal your target super-role crushing them for a cycle.
--- [Active -Six Paths Sage Mode - Son] - Son has the ability to use Fire and Earth Release simultaneously, allowing it to use Lava Release. Once each cycle , you may Turn your environment into lava. Anyone who visits you will have their passives disabled for a cycle.

[Active - Yin and Yang Release] - it stabilises Might Guy's life force, whose body nearly expired due to using Eight Gates Released Formation; he restores Kakashi Hatake's left eye, which Kakashi lost decades earlier. Each cycle your selected target would regain any lost abilities and be healed. If they are targeted with a kill of any form , their life force will be stabilized and restored. It however cannot revive someone that's already dead.

[Active - Ninshu] - Each cycle you may add a strong modifier to the actions of your target by sharing your chakra . The buff will be in effect for a cycle. In exchange you gain immunity to their actions for that cycle.

[reserved for Asura Incarnate]
[Active - Sun Seal] - Half of the seal required for rikudou chibaku tensei. If you and your brother target the same player they are eliminated from the game.
--------------------------------- End of Strong Body------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------- Start of Dojutsu Prowess------------------------------------------------------
[Passive - Dojutsu Prowess ]
--- [Perception] - Your eyes grant you the ability to anticipate an opponent's next move based on the slightest muscle tension. You evade the first negative action on you each phase. You also learn the name of the player who did it .
--- [Hypnosis Immunity] - The rinnegan grants an immunity to the infinite tsukuyomi itself. You are immune to all forms of manipulation and control.

[Active -Sharingan] - Each phase you may activate the sharingan and gain access to the following abilities. Cannot be activated while mangekyou sharingan is active.
--- [Eye of Hypnotism] - Put your target in a genjutsu/ trance state dismorphing their perception of reality. All their actions for the phase will be redirected back to themselves.
--- [Eye of Perception] - Investigate a target player and discern their alignment
--- [Eye of Memorization] - Copy a random ability of your desired target each phase. The ability you copy will be available for you to use right after.

[Passive - Mangekyou Sharingan] - Once activated you gain access to susanoo armour for a cycle ,the ultimate defense, you are immune to superkills for a cycle.
[Active - Mangekyou Sharingan] - Each cycle you may activate the sharingan and gain access to the following abilities for a cycle. [1 cycle cooldown].
--- [Eye of Hypnotism] - Full mind control; You control your target players actions and votes for a cycle.
--- [Eye of Perception] - you gain the ability to see past any barrier. Once each phase you may investigate a player. You get a full role reveal.
--- [Susanoo Sword] - Once Each phase , you may choose to superkill your target.
--- [Eye of Memorization] - Copy a chosen ability of your desired target each phase. You may also elect to copy an ability that appears in the writeup. The ability you copy will be available for you to use right after.

[Active - Rinnegan] - Each phase you may activate the Rinnegan and gain access to the following abilities. Can be activated while mangekyou sharingan/sharingan is active. They may be used once each phase.
--- [Deva Path]
--- [Deva Path - Attract] - Pull all actions from one target towards another target for a phase . all actions that target A go to B and not vice versa.
--- [Deva Path - Repel] - Negate all actions on your target for a phase.
--- [Deva Path -Chibaku Tensei] - A seal which disables your target's passives for a cycle.

--- [Asura Path] - augment your body Firing missiles at your target regular killing them.
--- [Preta Path] - absorb the first negative action on your target. You gain that ability
--- [Animal Path] - summon 3 animals to stand as scouts. They will watch your target, learn who visited them and the abilities used on them that phase. One animal to one player.
--- [Human Path] - The ability to read minds. Each phase you may choose to lie detect a post of a player. It may also be used to determine the ??? on a writeup once each phase.

--- [Nakara Path]
--- [Nakara Path - Interrogation] - your target will be jailed and you will interrogate them. If they are lying their passives will be disabled for a cycle.
--- [Nakara Path - Restoration] - your selected target would regain any lost abilities and be healed of any ailment or role crushes.

--- [Space–time ninjutsu] - Each Phase , you may create a portal around two players. Players who visit player A will instead visit player B and vice versa.
--- [Outer path] - The ability to revive the dead. You may choose to revive a dead player. This technique comes at a cost, you lose access to all abilities and passives under dojutsu prowess for a cycle.

[reserved for Indra Incarnate]
[Active - Moon Seal] - Half of the seal required for rikudou chibaku tensei. If you and your brother target the same player they are eliminated from the game.

--------------------------------- End of Dojutsu Prowess------------------------------------------------------

[Active - Rikudou Chibaku Tensei] - Resulting in the creation of a moon .a seal so powerful it is capable of sealing kaguya herself. It surpasses all immunities and any form of interference. Your target is sealed and eliminated from the game. [1-shot].

win-condition : eliminate all threats to yuki cult.
??? activated Deceive on ???

??? activated Redirect on ??? and ???

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro
23 @AL sama

Well as you said it's a bastard game lol. Secondly, you can see something weird is going on with AL. He entered the game as a player. He's the only one that can get Typo to talk and the only one that Typo responds too. You don't find that weird at all? Typo could be controlling AL to an extent or something like that. AL could be just lying since it's a bastard game. I could be framed. The main that I am trying to convey is that I did not try to kill you nor do I have any killing abilities.
Al is talking like the Joker and no one controls the Joker, the Joker controls you.
??? activated Nen Master

This is Leorio of the Hunter Organization. This year, we encourage everyone to enter the exam and get their license. In preparation for that, our very own Gin Freecs will grant sponsorship and teach the first 3 players to submit their intent on how to use Nen. At the end of this course, you shall be provided with an upgrade of your precious ability.

quote the message above to join

??? activated Straight to the Neck Super Attack on ???

@Kvothe Kingkiller has been super killed

??? activated Long Range Stealth Attack on ???

@QueenEmilia has been killed

@DynaMight has died

??? activated Hire Illumi Zoldyck on ??? and ???

??? activated Hire Kurapika on ???

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE has been super killed

??? activated Deceive on ???

??? activated Redirect on ??? and ???

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet