[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I keep forgetting what I‘m playing here...

I keep that possibility in mind.
It's legit happening now.

its not fake considering i got the results in my pm :few:
You got results in your PM? I am assuming it's a passive. Isn't it peculiar and weird how you supposedly got results from a passive when no one else's passives are working and UwU legit said he made it a rule for people not to have passives :wellwell:
Speak in red

I made a rule that said you guys aren't allowed to have passives

lmao

It's legit happening now.

You got results in your PM? I am assuming it's a passive. Isn't it peculiar and weird how you supposedly got results from a passive when no one else's passives are working and UwU legit said he made it a rule for people not to have passives :wellwell:
why did you assume it's a passive :few:

So you are admitting you tried to kill me? I guess you did thinking my bulletproof would be disabled.

If Kvo is lying, we can just Vig/Lynch them next. I'm going to need something more compelling than "just trust me I'm town".
I'm fine with that.

Pretty certain that Light is scum. Probably need more votes on him since he's trying to remove my vote for whatever reason. I can't be vote silenced so I wonder if mafia role copped me and then tried to kill me.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Kvo is lying, we can just Vig/Lynch them next. I'm going to need something more compelling than "just trust me I'm town".
Um I didn't say just trust me I'm town. I've given you my full role, caught someone who was apparently cult and a death miller, a scum tried to throw shade at me and accuse me before her lynch, and I've been more than cooperative throughout the entire game. There really isn't much left if anything that I could do.

why did you assume it's a passive :few:
Because I don't see active abilities working like that. That's why I asked if it's a passive and then built a premise on it.

So you are admitting you tried to kill me? I guess you did thinking my bulletproof would be disabled.
No I did not try to kill you at all Kvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.