[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on Flower for today's lynch for now.

As for other sus, I have read that Light was concurrently found guilty, would like to read more on that. I mistrust Rej and UwU in particular, but RippedCal and Dyna also still stand as profusely suspicious.
Uwu's mafia :pepeanger:

I was going to kill Flower last night but Rej stopped night actions. I'm hoping to kill Flower tonight instead :pepecorn:

He took a stance on me early game where he said I was town but since people have started suspecting me he has not done much to vocalize that. I think he is just waiting for me to be lynched tbh but when I am and flip town remember that he knew this and didn't push it.
He's been passive but idk if its cause he has no active abilities. He was scanned as innocent/town by rej though

vote lynch T-Pein
@AL sama @Tris

I don't trust T-Pein even if I have an inno on him, he tries to frame me the whole phase and leaks informations of my role in the cart chat
his investigative passives should be disable/crushed but he still receives results about each ability in detail that targets him
Anti town AF to leak this.
So I will leak your scummy role.

He has the ability to manipulate all of the actions inside his cart.

He can choose to roleblock people or have them busdriven to another person in the cart.
He basically makes people inside his cart target each other.
Do not go in there.
He can also check your role and alignment apparently.

Bad.

He roleblocked me when I said I would use the xray glasses on ripped cal.
He also used the lame reasoning that I "town read" ussop.
Ussop flipped cult leader and all his cukted die so its silly to believe I would be cult aligned.

Its weird because he was also town reading him.
Look

Btw Ekko didnt play this bad I was borderline townreading him but he was still scummy.
And he said this to someone that called him out for his lame tinfoil that I sorta townread ussop.

Damn, thats some hardcore chainsaw defense of T-Pein. That is hella scummy you know?
It doesnt matter, T-Pein vouched for a scum that was wagonized D1 and entered the PoE on consensus of multiple people.

The one that interacted last with him. My last interactions with ekko werent that malicious against him. Except I jokingly said I would lynch him but I was unsure, else I would blindly lynch him like D1. Simply because a failed kill doesnt mean much and his reaction was quite...uninformed in general even when I always felt he was TMIing me town. But he just went along with it because he was an Indie. It explains alot of his play pattern.

I admittedly didnt microplay this well but idc lol.

Uwu's mafia :pepeanger:

I was going to kill Flower last night but Rej stopped night actions. I'm hoping to kill Flower tonight instead :pepecorn:
Yes he most likely is still Mafia. He had no substantial reason to mention his place in a scum chat had he been revived under a different alignment, as well as no substantial reason to troll had it not been the case instead. I just don't place it on 100%, I simply don't like to do that, I tend to be as accurate as possible in my game analyses when it comes to discern the odds of a flip, I guess it's my personality. Peculiar typing, peculiar reasoning too.

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Messenger/Prophet/Son on ???

??? activated Takamagahara on ??? and ???

??? activated Eye of Memorization

??? activated Recruit on ??? ??? and ???

??? activated Eye of Perception on ???

??? activated Eye of Hypnotism on ???

??? activated Susanoo Sword on ???

@RippedCal has been killed

RippedCal

passive - WWE fan : you're a huge WWE fan so you've a fit body hence every phase you'll dodge the first attack made on you.

active - trash-talker : you love trash talking hence every phase you can target a player and block them with your trash-talk.

active - gambling time : every night phase you can pick a number between 1 to10 and the following day phase there'll be a "guess the lucky number" post made in the game thread. if a player guesses correctly then they'll gai double action for the following phase however if the guess is wrong then they'll lose their voting power for that day phase. [you can't reveal the number to others]

win-condition : eliminate all threats to the avenger cult.
??? activated Hand to Hand Skills on ???

someone tried to kill ??? but failed

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro
23 @AL sama

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I received a PM saying I was "possessed". I've received nothing else, but notably my action isn't in the writeup. So from here on I'm assuming that I'm compromised, and I hope to God this isn't some delayed recruit BS. But well, I wanted to get ahead of it just in case it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.