𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
you are the character responsible for killing midnight
No.

oscar performance with melon last dp
What performance?

Well I got your name and that name of the ability used on me :few:
I've already given you all my abilities and the name of my character.
Yo guys fair warning, I am about to go grab lunch and watch my TV show. I just got off of work. I'll claim in more detail now since that's where we are headed at it seems.

I'll let you know I have 4 abilities in total. 2 passives and 2 actives.

One of my passives is called
Hard Drive- Due to Lunge's amazing memory that works as a computer he will memorize the name of the first 3 abilities that target him. Basically tells me which 3 abilities targeted me. I haven't gotten anything from AL at all. I assume no one targeted me and now my passive is destroyed.

The second one is named Bulletproof. Since I am a member of the police I have access to bulletproof vests. This means that I can survive the first kill attempt on me.

My active abilities are skilled detective and 'I am a killer'. Skilled detective you already know. The I am a killer one I didn't use at all. I am killer is what allows Lunge to enter a state of mind that allows him to become a 'killer'. Doing so he can anticipate what a 'killer' is going to do. The ability allows me to guess who will be killed at night. If I guess correctly I will find out the identity of the killer. But I can't use it in conjunction with skilled detective since in that state I become a killer.

I'll be back in like an hour or so if you have more questions.

The WU begs to differ.

I know who performs what ability. You‘re dust.
You're lying.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
its a nice attempt fake claiming a different detective when the hands to hands character is also a detective but you're lying.

I survived your killshot and Al gave me the name of you and the ability that you used on me.
I didn't fake claim anything. I am Lunge.

I am not sure what AL gave you or didn't or how but it is wrong.

Keep pretending, Raito.
I am not pretending Flowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.