[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@QueenEmilia has been killed
Aha, so I can probably claim this, because I just have to flex, y'know. I wasn't responsible for this kill, but I was responsible for stoppi g this Cult from growing.

So remember when I told the thread that I was given the offer to bend the knee? I was convinced that it was @QueenEmilia that had offered it. In response, I used an ability of mine called "Delusion of the Anima", which for intents and purposes is a role block. You'll see it was used last DP. And that should put paid to speculation that I may have accepted the offer instead.

Hmmmm I'm super skeptical in this game.

But actually regardless I don't like Ratchet voting off extensively. First of all Kvo and Light can very well be of different scum factions, and Kvo had no compelling reason to lie to get lynched next even under WIFOM I presume, so I'm not liking his strategy here and he doesn't exactly strike as a townie in my eyes. Well he never did, but I had him null for a long time.

I think Superman will need to start shooting peeps again soon enough.

Oh, what do we do of scum Flowa?

Ratchet

But actually regardless I don't like Ratchet voting off extensively. First of all Kvo and Light can very well be of different scum factions, and Kvo had no compelling reason to lie to get lynched
Both Lanji and Kvo were aggressively pushing for Light. I'm not saying Light is off the table, but we know that Kvo's ability didn't come from themselves, as we've seen their flip, so either it was scum pushing for scum, distancing or mislynch bait. I unvoted because we need to reconsider our stance here, not because I think we should change the wagon entirely.

Ratchet

As for not being Town, I mean I'm kinda running out of possible scum teams to be on I think lol. I was an active participant in Mel's lynch, and don't really make sense as any member of the flipped Cults. I think I'm on the ball this game, honestly.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lmao. Serves them right for trying to frame me. I hope you guys understand now that I am town. One cult went after me to frame me and lynch me, I got another cult and death miller apparently, scum threw shade at me before she was lynched, I was among the first to join Cal's lynch and suspected him. There literally isn't a faction I can belong to that isn't town.

Ask yourself why Kvo took the initiative and not Lanji who apparently invested me. Because Lanji most likely invested me and saw I was town so they had the weaker role push me so when I flip town the weaker role is in jeopardy. Many excuses could be made after I flip town and even if you go as far as trying to lynch Kvo Lanji could just revive her. They had kills and super kills they were gonna use and cut down on numbers and with converts eventually gain majority.

Also, why is everyone playing coy? The cult they belong to is the Yuki cult lmao. You know most likely the guy Flowa claimed. Flowa also ostensibly 'gave' a gift to Kvo, which was more likely the conversion lmao.

Vote lynch Flower @AL sama @Tris

Light could still be Mafia or an Independent player just to name a two. I don't find his defence exhaustive so far. But sure, I can't deny I wish Flower gone too.

didnt I join it D1? I have yet received nothing
That I don't know abt. As u can see, I was killed D1. The killer claimed she role crushed and killed me at once. Demo, I got a note that the 3 of you joined the exam.

If u don't have an attacking ability, the it would be useless.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
That I don't know abt. As u can see, I was killed D1. The killer claimed she role crushed and killed me at once. Demo, I got a note that the 3 of you joined the exam.

If u don't have an attacking ability, the it would be useless.
dude I vigged sussop

Status
Not open for further replies.