[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Who did Flower claim, again? I haven't done my due diligence there.
A guy named Yuki Terumi. And Flowa really likes that char.

ohh :few: isn't yuki an antagonist tho
You know him <3.
I should have went with Susanoo Terumi.
I originally thought about Terumi evolving the more people scum read him. Once he reached Susanoo he would have destroyed the game.

Light could still be Mafia
A mafia member threw shade and sus at me before she was lynched. She put me in the spotlight and tried to discredit me and make people at the very least look into me. There's no point in doing that if we are buddies.

r an Independent player
I am not an indie either. I am town.

[Passive - Doppleman] - Moria uses his own shadow to defend himself and block one negative action targeting him each phase, prioritizing kills. If this ability stopped a kill, it will be on cooldown next phase. If it stopped a super-kill it will be destroyed permanently.

@Rej he had this and another passive called shadows 5 which bypasses reg kill. So if you're the one who killed him.and u only had at the time a.reg kill, it would be dodged unless u got my Nen teachings.

Also, why u guys not lynching uwu an outed mafia and flower who apprently is a harmful cult.

Lololol.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
[Passive - Doppleman] - Moria uses his own shadow to defend himself and block one negative action targeting him each phase, prioritizing kills. If this ability stopped a kill, it will be on cooldown next phase. If it stopped a super-kill it will be destroyed permanently.

@Rej he had this and another passive called shadows 5 which bypasses reg kill. So if you're the one who killed him.and u only had at the time a.reg kill, it would be dodged unless u got my Nen teachings.

Also, why u guys not lynching uwu an outed mafia and flower who apprently is a harmful cult.

Lololol.
I would vote UWU or Flower after this write up, but you are also sus now. Well it was a regular kill that night and he survived it.
He complained he got shot by me.

Unvote @AL sama @Tris

Lmfao nice framing attempt, Raito. That WU is fake af. You know I would never call my team Yuki Cult WTF. That's not even the name of his team in the lore.

I would vote UWU or Flower after this write up, but you are also sus now. Well it was a regular kill that night and he survived it.
He complained he got shot by me.

Unvote @AL sama @Tris
Many things could play part on that night. You know that.

I am sus. Ofcourse. I'm not town. I created a role to have fun watching the actions play their part. My wincons are insane and preposterous. I already achieved wincon of teaching at least one player to use Nen. I also got automatic revenge on the person who killed me and anyone in their organization just like wHt Hisoka did to Kortupi and Shanark..

Yall could thank me for that. Lolololol. I'm sus.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Lmfao nice framing attempt, Raito. That WU is fake af. You know I would never call my team Yuki Cult WTF. That's not even the name of his team in the lore.
are you saying someone is framing you? it doesnt sound credible Flower-chan...
and if yes who you think did that?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Many things could play part on that night. You know that.

I am sus. Ofcourse. I'm not town. I created a role to have fun watching the actions play their part. My wincons are insane and preposterous. I already achieved wincon of teaching at least one player to use Nen. I also got automatic revenge on the person who killed me and anyone in their organization just like wHt Hisoka did to Kortupi and Shanark..

Yall could thank me for that. Lolololol. I'm sus.
:lusalty: you and Flower both jestering the shit out of this game, I want ya all gone

are you saying someone is framing you? it doesnt sound credible Flower-chan...
and if yes who you think did that?
Light, obviously. We literally know everyone's character.

Ratchet is Rimi.
You are Pieck.
UwU is Bernkastel.
Gambit is Hisoka.
FB is Captain America aka Avenger Cult Leader.
T-Pein is Pain.
I'm Yuki Terumi.

Now who could Light possibly be if not that Ellen Yin chick, come on...

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Light, obviously. We literally know everyone's character.

Ratchet is Rimi.
You are Pieck.
UwU is Bernkastel.
Gambit is Hisoka.
FB is Captain America aka Avenger Cult Leader.
T-Pein is Pain.
I'm Yuki Terumi.

Now who could Light possibly be if not that Ellen Yin chick, come on...
Who am I? :watchout:

Not sure what contrived logic you used to come up with that conclusion but what about we lynch you so you perhaps flip that leader instead. :watchout:
There's something called Process of Elimination. I bet what you did to me D1 was a conversion attempt and you thought I was scum because of that while ignoring the fact that Survivors usually can't be converted.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
There's something called Process of Elimination. I bet what you did to me D1 was a conversion attempt and you thought I was scum because of that while ignoring the fact that Survivors usually can't be converted.
That's hilarious you mention that. My ability is called X-ray Vision and it was a patent role cop. Unless you believe I'm so powerful I can fake my own ability names. :endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.