[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do u even get the restart theory?
My ability. Takamagahara. Used it on Al and Tris (who is also a player) and I got some info about the setup as well as can see the ??? in the WUs.

Day 4: The game restarts.
Day 6: Some hidden event.
Day 8: An event called Apocalypse.

So the game continues till at least D8.

AL sama

Red Haired
My ability. Takamagahara. Used it on Al and Tris (who is also a player) and I got some info about the setup as well as can see the ??? in the WUs.

Day 4: The game restarts.
Day 6: Some hidden event.
Day 8: An event called Apocalypse.

So the game continues till at least D8.
hmm are you a cult leader??

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Depends on what you wish for. I obviously won’t grant it if it’s becomes a threat to me.

But there’s nothing that’s really a threat to me right now lol.

@Lindltaylor
if you want to guide me to the promise land
then I may be willing
but if you are some bastard mechanic idk man
I am kind of a bastard mechanic. Simply put shooting me with abilities won’t do you any good.

@Flower i am a mechanic, but a different kind, but yeah, let’s say not even mod kills work. So don’t even try game removals on me, Lanji.

Depends on what you wish for. I obviously won’t grant it if it’s becomes a threat to me.

I am kind of a bastard mechanic. Simply put shooting me with abilities won’t do you any good.

@Flower i am a mechanic, but a different kind, but yeah, let’s say not even mod kills work. So don’t even try game removals on me, Lanji.
consider me your ally then
as long as you ask nicely
I dont like tyrants

could you grant refills boss

Can you make an ability of mine absolute, so that nobody can interfere with that?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
A survivor really? I feel like a survivor is a role that basically folds in on itself. The less you play, the higher your chance of winning. Or else every scum will come after your ass.

Wanna become something greater?

Lmao. This game is a lost cause. What do you desire Lanji? I can make anything happen.
No, I wanna become something greater pal, gimme freebies

most likely Finalbeta, Calw as Avengers cult? man Avengers cult 100% Finalbeta, someone mentioned he is Captain America, he could be Captain America or Iron Man
When scum wants to lynch me they look like newbies at this game before my eyes despite I should be meant to be the newbie with low experience :beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.