One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
WB: You are not the type to follow orders, start your own crew.
Supernova comment about Zoro: He doesn't look like someone who would follow orders.
Yosaku and Johnny fanboy over Zoro just like Scabbards fanboyed over Oden.
Oden saves his waifu from thugs, Zoro saves his future waifu from Killer.
Wano fell when the sword of the Sword god was stollen and Wano shall be freed now that Zorojuro has returned Shusui to its original place and at the same time inherited Oden's sword.
I wonder how Roger poached Oden from WB and whether WB was happy to get rid of him lol.
Also, would be fun if Kaido wants to recruit Zoro and gets denied like King denied BM. :catsure:
This is not developing into year of Zoro but into 2 years of swordbois, this is going to be fun.
All that is left is Toki sharing first hand information about the Sword God himself. :catblush:
Oh and Zoro recruiting Gyukimaru as his personal pet, the jealousy and fights between the fox and racoon that could play out...

S

stealthblack

A charismatic, adventurous swordman who doesn't seem like the type who follow orders ...

But is also a Chad....

Oden is Oden.....

He shares some qualities with L and Z but he's not the embodiment of neither.
You forgot that he cooks Like certain someone

She give it to him to not take Shusui most of all. That is all. Not so much he beaten credible threats. He couldn't beat anyone like that. Though being a swordsman he qualifies by that logic from her end.

Only parallel you can offer is just swordsman ship. Though his character as a whole is like Luffy. Heck even Sanji traits exist in him too and I think he is embodiment of M3 looking at him lol.

Why your posting and showing me that, look at this for Luffy's side:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/oden-is-100-samurai-luffy.1517/
I'm posting this
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/zoro-oden-parallels.1524/unread

Because it's not just swordsmanship... Zoro having multiple swords styles and then inheriting Oden's own sword is itself a seperate thing from stuff like Zoro raining Oden's kid and getting involved with hiyori so much

And there's even stuff like Oden travelling all over Wano getting into fights and helping people which is what Zoro's been doing... Only zoro has been doing this among all the strawhats...

Geez there's alot of stuff and you are pretending that just because the personalities are different there's no parallels... Fuckin rayleigh is very different in personality from Zoro and you would have to be dumb to say there's no parallels between him and Zoro just because of that

And the justification you used for Hiyori giving Zoro Enma is dumb... That I won't even get into coz it's too obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.