[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
And honestly speaking, @Lindltaylor I think my role is pretty strong. Like it's not stupid overpowered compared to some roles here but it has a variety of great abilities and would probably be tricky for me to balance around if I included it in a game I was hosting.
Your role is great. It would have been amazing without the restrictions.

Vote Lynch AL sama @Tris

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, he isn't on your side then. I just wanna know that I targeted the right player for you guys.

Still Terumi. Reaching Susanoo next cycle and winning. Then I follow you and win a second time :sadgrin:.
Yeah, don't count on reaching Susanoo or winning the game twice. There's a lot of fuckery that I'm going to bring, but mainly because of what mafia might pull.

If Light really is going to go against me, you can make sure he won't let you win.

Well, he isn't on your side then. I just wanna know that I targeted the right player for you guys.

Yeah, don't count on reaching Susanoo or winning the game twice. There's a lot of fuckery that I'm going to bring, but mainly because of what mafia might pull.

If Light really is going to go against me, you can make sure he won't let you win.
What is Light‘s role?

Status
Not open for further replies.