[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
You categorically did rule it out. Between the two of us, you're the one that has dealt in absolutes here. I was an important factor in getting Mel lynched, almost single-handedly stopped a Cult, and was the main interlocutor of another cult leader, it makes absolutely no sense for me to be scum here. I don't believe you shot me so I mean you're either playing against your win con by lying/withholdng critical information or you're just scum lol. I'm giving yu the benefit of the doubt, and assuming the latter. Bye Beta.
A weak excuse. You presumably knew beforehand that Mel was pretty much almost set in stone. If that's true you voted her to gain cred. knowing that her fate was pretty much virtually inevitable and in fact a cascade of votes came up after yours. Not very detrimental to your position.:choppawhat:

Oh yeah Ratchet keeps ignoring the off chance that the gun I had didn't work properly since it was a tool an indie lent to me. He insists I'm either gamethrowing or scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You know your game lmao. Tempting.

But been there done that
I sent a gift your way. Play friendly with me, will you light? Or else we are going to have to go head to head and I wouldn't want that lmao.

@Lindltaylor so is this an additional wincon which I play by after already winning?
It's a loyalty contract for you and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you're free to go against it, but yes, it's an additional wincon. But if you do go against it, don't think I won't come back for revenge lmao.

A weak excuse. You presumably knew beforehand that Mel was pretty much almost set in stone. If that's true you voted her to gain cred. knowing that her fate was pretty much virtually inevitable and in fact a cascade of votes came up after yours. Not very detrimental to your position.:choppawhat:
I mean at least at the time set in stone.

If something changed you could have swiftly removed your vote but it didn't.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's just not true. The lynch was very much in the balance, because of the Fujiwara dilemma. You can discredit me all you like, it doesn't make my claims any less true. You said it yourself - the "cascade" of votes came up after mine.
Oh yeah Ratchet keeps ignoring the off chance that the gun I had didn't work properly since it was a tool an indie lent to me. He insists I'm either gamethrowing or scum.
You were the one who insisted that I must have the ability to tank super kills. Which somehow according to you means I must be scum. Despite you allgedly tanking a superkill yourself.

I sent a gift your way. Play friendly with me, will you light? Or else we are going to have to go head to head and I wouldn't want that lmao.

It's a loyalty contract for you and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE you're free to go against it, but yes, it's an additional wincon. But if you do go against it, don't think I won't come back for revenge lmao.
I also win if I don‘t leave, so guess I can follow you. Do I have to activate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.