[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is so mean. Even after I was going to let you make your own role cause you subbed in.

Even though you’re scum.
Nah, it's just the truth. I've lost any interest I had in this game now. I am here with a role that's not even role madness level let alone super role madness and gotta contend with the shit that's going on now. Yeah no miss me.

Nah, I am town.

You guys have fun. Kill me, lynch me, whatever. I don't submit to anyone though.

AL sama

Red Haired
Nah, it's just the truth. I've lost any interest I had in this game now. I am here with a role that's not even role madness level let alone super role madness and gotta contend with the shit that's going on now. Yeah no miss me.

Nah, I am town.

You guys have fun. Kill me, lynch me, whatever. I don't submit to anyone though.
says the rat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There's an offchance that Gambit purposefully gave me a tool that didn't work properly or mr. host messed things up for their bastard game, I never ruled it out all this stuff but judging off the way Ratchet technically did I'm so suspicious of him. 🤔
You categorically did rule it out. Between the two of us, you're the one that has dealt in absolutes here. I was an important factor in getting Mel lynched, almost single-handedly stopped a Cult, and was the main interlocutor of another cult leader, it makes absolutely no sense for me to be scum here. I don't believe you shot me so I mean you're either playing against your win con by lying/withholdng critical information or you're just scum lol. I'm giving yu the benefit of the doubt, and assuming the latter. Bye Beta.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Nah, I am town.

How does a Gojo role sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.