[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
you freaking cocky nuthead ratchet is town
There's an offchance that Gambit purposefully gave me a tool that didn't work properly or mr. host messed things up for their bastard game, I never ruled it out all this stuff but judging off the way Ratchet technically did I'm so suspicious of him. ๐Ÿค”

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
lind might promise us new roles but am not sure if he's fooling us tbh

@Lindltaylor who are you
You wanna know my powers?

@AL sama @Tris RISE @Melontonin

so what do you need from me

to meet those conditions.
Your undying loyalty.

Like...I can continue playing when Iโ€˜ve already won I guess. If thatโ€˜s possible, do it.
You will continue playing. I can make this way more fun for you. Join me and we can rule together.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
There's an offchance that Gambit purposefully gave me a tool that didn't work properly or mr. host messed things up for their bastard game, I never ruled it out all this stuff but judging off the way Ratchet technically did I'm so suspicious of him. ๐Ÿค”
that was to kill you

ball head

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Please scum have at least the decency to revive if you can after witnessing my Town flip. It's not fair to gang me like this because you have the numbers and I most likely don't. :beckmoji:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
And how's does someone even join you?
Iโ€™ll have to cross some hurdles if I have to make you join me. An easier way would just be to make roles for you that obey me unconditionally.

Because no matter what I give you, thereโ€™s always a chance youโ€™ll betray me. Typo did once.

Status
Not open for further replies.