Mihawk isn't a swordman but someone who uses a sword

Would the fandom create another definition ?

• Total voters
@Fenaker 剣士 - is a japanese term for swordsmen and oda called fujitora a momoku no katana no tsukaite
so what was stopping Oda from giving fuji the kenshi term :zorothink:
士- means way of the sword, fujitora did not have that

2. Who cares? Mihawk lost his title and its kinda getting obvious titles come from the WG lol. look at dragon
"Government labled dragon WWC" and

Post automatically merged:

oger, Shanks, Law, and Fujitora are all designed with a sword and all fight with a sword
fujitora has never fought for a sword, the point of having a sword is the intent to cut your opponent fujitora has yet to cut anything

japanese term for swordsmen and oda called fujitora a momoku no katana no tsukaite
so what was stopping Oda from giving fuji the kenshi term :zorothink:
士- means way of the sword, fujitora did not have that

2. Who cares? Mihawk lost his title and its kinda getting obvious titles come from the WG lol. look at dragon
I body u in 2 seconds :

1- Databook Deep blue + VC what they use

:pepecorn:
Post automatically merged:

Ryuma had world strongest man and worlds strongest swordsmen, so why didn't roger have WSS? :pepecorn:
Anyways just came here to say fuji isn't swordsmen
and, hacchi said he was a better swordsmen then arlong
The last time i checked :pepapoo:
:pepecorn:

1- Databook Deep blue + VC what they use
I’ll body you in 1 second
Oda words and manga>>vcs databooks because I body you in manga facts
2. Several databook say mihawk title is swordsmanship only so go head Ns use vcs :pepecorn:
And you proved my point with the hacchi thing arming saw is literally referred to as a sword so ty
Let me body u again Oda called fuji sword user and mihawk title means swordfighter
Ha ha

I’ll body you in 1 second
Oda words and manga>>vcs databooks because I body you in manga facts
oda : vc and databooks are canon .:goyea:
2. Several databook say mihawk title is swordsmanship only so go head Ns use vcs
Databook :
World strongest swordman :endthis: keep ur shitty excuse for urself
And you proved my point with the hacchi thing arming saw is literally referred to as a sword so ty
Let me body u again Oda called fuji sword user and mihawk title means swordfighter
Ha ha
you said he said he is the best swordman there he said he isn't :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

oda : vc and databooks are canon .
Agree he never said it’s part of the manga, so shanks didn’t lose any power?? Mihawk=Vista, I agree with both

databook : mihawk stands at the summit of swordsmenship
DB RED: shanks swordsmenship is top level but mihawk is the no.1 sword swordsmen

I said hacchi said he was a better swordsmen then arlong. Kaku said the same thing

Agree he never said it’s part of the manga, so shanks didn’t lose any power?? Mihawk=Vista, I agree with both
i agree with like how marco = admirals
databook : mihawk stands at the summit of swordsmenship
Mihawk stands at the summit of swordmen :goyea:
DB RED: shanks swordsmenship is top level but mihawk is the no.1 sword swordsmen
number 1 swordman thanks :endthis:
I said hacchi said he was a better swordsmen then arlong. Kaku said the same thing
he said aside one so checl before typing that shit

Yeah when you didn't debunk shit ; prove to us that the WSS is all swordmen except DF users:feelsokeman:
It makes no sense what you try to say. Mihawk is the World's Strongest Swordsman, which means he stands "at the summit of swordsmanship" like Databook Blue stated it very well.
The last time I checked, creating light beams, creating thunder bolts or summoning meteors wasnt part of "swordsmanship".:bamathink:

Let's take Big Mom as an example:
It's simply impossible to reduce her only to her swordsmanship, even though her swordsmanship is only PART of her arsenal of abilities. She is a Swordsman, but she is a Devil Fruit Fighter and a Brute Physical Fighter at the same time. She would lose to Mihawk in a Swordsman Duel, but that does not mean that she is necessarily weaker overall...

Question: If Mihawk beats Big Mom in a swordsman duel and proves to be the far superior Swordsman, but Big Mom then pulls out Hera/Prometheus and with their help and her raw boxing strength beats the shit out of Mihawk, would Mihawk suddenly be stripped off his "World's Strongest Swordsman" title? Wouldn't that by highly unfair and illogical as Mihawk literally proved to still stay "at the summit of swordsmanship" and be the superior swordsman?

Simple question. Your answer will show if you accept mere logic or are highly deluded in your headcanon.