Powers & Abilities Toji vs Naobito and Ougi

Who wins?

• Total voters

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why do you think that Jinichi is the strongest bro ?
Ngl, my biggest reason is that he fathered Toji and is related to Megumi. Naoya singled him out along with Toji during the succession talk. I think he's a cut above his brothers but couldn't become the family head because of Toji.

My headcanon says, he's the one who kicked Toji out of the clan. I also believe the scare of his face is from Toji.

Lol, Maki who is probably a bit weaker than Toji one shot Ougi.
Adding a first grade sorcerer wouldn't do much honestly, and special grades would probably make it an easy win for the team.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ngl, my biggest reason is that he fathered Toji and is related to Megumi
To be fair Ougi fathered Maki and she is/will be Toji level soon and Ougi is maybe the weakest of the bunch.

But yeah given we didn’t see his powers yet and he is often seen doing the talking he can be stronger than Ougi. But for now I favor Naobito over all his bros
Post automatically merged:

Naobito was really strong with both arms it is implied he could have put a réal fight against Jogo

Last edited:
Ngl, my biggest reason is that he fathered Toji and is related to Megumi. Naoya singled him out along with Toji during the succession talk. I think he's a cut above his brothers but couldn't become the family head because of Toji.

My headcanon says, he's the one who kicked Toji out of the clan. I also believe the scare of his face is from Toji.
Yeah, even his design speaks of someone who's pretty strong. The very first time I saw him, I knew he was strong.

nothing suggest that L-kun
does maki has toji's combat skills ? 5 senses? and variety of weapons?
She has the refined five senses now. Rest I'll explain below.

Nah, she still got miles to go. One magical sword isn't enough to bridge the gap.
On his level, at least physically. She even gives off the same aura as him at this point.

I don't think it's as simple as her getting an OP weapon and that being all. From what Mai said, I inferred that what she meant was that they both won't be able to grow if one doesn't want to and will both remain half-assed. This is why both, Mai's cursed technique and Maki's strength and speed from heavenly restriction were not being able to be fully utilized. Once Mai died, this happened to seize and Maki is now 'truly' someone who has 0 cursed energy, like Toji. This is why she's able to 'see' curses now without her special glasses and killed them this chapter. She has the refined 5 senses like Toji.

Won't discuss much on the new weapon as we don't know a lot about it but it should be pretty overpowered, to say the least. As for her skills, they were already top-tier but now they will improve even more now that her strength and speed is on Toji's level, not even mentioning how dangerous she'll be now that Mai has died and she 'wants to destroy everything'.

Overall, I expect her to become = to Toji in all aspects during the coming arc, that is if she isn't already. EoS Maki should surpass him though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Toji's possibly stronger than even Jogo.
I'd like to hear you reasoning behind this tbh.

You think current Megumi has a chance against Toji? Toji was playing around with him, and legit killed himself to save Megumi lol.

That's cap. Toji has better combat skills, more acute senses, a larger variety of weapons, more experience, and is also a better combatant, and seems smarter, combat-wise. I would think he's still physically stronger too.

Naobito was really strong with both arms it is implied he could have put a réal fight against Jogo
A real fight? Nah. Not much he could do besides dodge. But as soon as Jogo's domain expansion is out Naobito is done for.

She has the refined five senses now.
proof? L? just because her curse energy was taken away doesnt mean she already got the five senses
toji had that because he without curse energy from the start
maki always used her glasses to sense ce
maki doesnt have that shit

+ yuuta gave the same aura as gojo is he on gojo s level?

That's cap. Toji has better combat skills, more acute senses, a larger variety of weapons, more experience, and is also a better combatant, and seems smarter, combat-wise. I would think he's still physically stronger too.
Maki, maybe not totally equal but she's definitely near Toji's level right now imo.

- She now has the same highly refined five senses that Toji had which let him sense curses.
- Her physicals should be the same as Toji now that her heavenly restriction is fully utilized and she has '0' cursed energy just like him.
- Her new weapon from Mai should be pretty OP. I mean, it has been given as a parting gift from a sibling in a shonen, lol.

As for the things that Toji probably outclasses her in, such as experience, skills and smartness are things that are relatively easier to overcome in comparison to the things mentioned above. The next arc should provide her with a good set of opponents to firmly match Toji by its end.

proof? L? just because her curse energy was taken away doesnt mean she already got the five senses
toji had that because he without curse energy from the start
maki always used her glasses to sense ce
Damn, you just wanted another L handed to you, didn't you? :myman:

Go back and reread the latest chapter. Ougi left her in a room full of curses without her glasses. She off-screens them and Ougi exclaims how they're all gone. Then, she comes to Ougi, without her glasses. She didn't have her glasses the entire time, which is obvious as she doesn't need them anymore. Man, you must be fond of Ls, no?

Maki, maybe not totally equal but she's definitely near Toji's level right now imo.

- She now has the same highly refined five senses that Toji had which let him sense curses.
- Her physicals should be the same as Toji now that her heavenly restriction is fully utilized and she has '0' cursed energy just like him.
- Her new weapon from Mai should be pretty OP. I mean, it has been given as a parting gift from a sibling in a shonen, lol.

As for the things that Toji probably outclasses her in, such as experience, skills and smartness are things that are relatively easier to overcome in comparison to the things mentioned above. The next arc should provide her with a good set of opponents to firmly match Toji by its end.

Damn, you just wanted another L handed to you, didn't you? :myman:

Go back and reread the latest chapter. Ougi left her in a room full of curses without her glasses. She off-screens them and Ougi exclaims how they're all gone. Then, she comes to Ougi, without her glasses. She didn't have her glasses the entire time, which is obvious as she doesn't need them anymore. Man, you must be fond of Ls, no?
:few:can she detect the smell of people like toji did? no
toji on another level :kata:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
A real fight? Nah. Not much he could do besides dodge. But as soon as Jogo's domain expansion is out Naobito is done for.
Yeah I talked without the domain. With domain Jogo stomps. Domain Is a game changer against others who haven’t .

But without domain and two arms Naobito won’t be ridicule at all

Last edited: