Powers & Abilities Toji vs Naobito and Ougi

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm not up to date, but forcing Young Gojo to evolve >>>>>>>>>>> whatever the non Megumi Zen'in can offer.
Read it simp. Throw Yamato in the trash and stan the GOAT Toji. :watchout:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Naobito was clearly portrayed as being wary of Toji and being out of his league, in a negative sense.
Wouldn't you be wary if you're dead outcast nephew came back from the dead while having a dead like aura ?

At best Naobito was a bit shocked and had a moment where he stepped back a little but he soon came back to his sense.

Yeah but Toji did the most work lol. Naobito only stopped him from fleeing once while Toji was crushing Dagon. Dagon was getting his ass blasted by Toji all throughout the fight. Toji dealt with Dagon's hardest shikigami easily. Naobito's role in Dagon's defeat is as minimal as it gets.
You didn't understand me here. I was still talking about Naobito reaction to Toji not about the fight with Dagon. Naobito was helping Toji, this show that he wasn't that afraid of him. I failed to see Ougi reacting the same way.

Jogo definitely had more destructive power lol. Speed wise they might have been equal but not only can Jogo instantly destroy him when he connects a hit, Naobito would struggle to put down Jogo. The fight wouldn't have been that difficult for Jogo at all.
Speed wise Naobito => Jogo. Dagon said : he is probably even faster than Jogo. So Naobito speed either => or >.

Jogo offense is better, and with domain the deal is done.

It's not an if, it's a definite lol
Lol I know; i didn't say Dagon was as strong ad Jogo, I said that even if Jogo was stronger than Dagon, Dagon was still a strong curse.

Naobito wouldn't be able to perform as good as he did in a 1 on 1
Naobito managed to handle Dagon for a while by himself, Dagon admit he was the main reason why he couldn't use his techniques, and needed to focus 70% of his domain power on Naobito. And even with his domain active he needed to punch Naobito for him to be hurt by the fishes.

How they need to attack Dagon with speed all the time and not give him the chance to use his techs or it's over
And ? Speed is an asset in a fight like AP or defense. Naobito speed was too much for Dagon, too bad for him.

Yeah but you are comparing curses who not only have better durability but also cursed energy to protect themselves. Toji is a human without curse techniques. His durability, endurance etc are all things that are his own, and not augmented by cursed energy.

Comparing a human to someone like curses isn't a good argument imo.
Because Toji is a normal human ? durability wise and such ?

Jogo seems the weakest defense wise among the main curses. Dagon has "infinite" AP and barely suffer from hit from Namai and co. Hanami was said to be > Jogo defense wise by the author, and Mahito tanked black flash from Todo and Yuji.

So Gojo red failed to really injured Jogo, the weakest curse defensive wise.

There's no argument around that. Megumi was clearly the strongest around which is why Toji went for him.
I mean Toji just finished whopping a curse and demolishing a jujutsu sorcerer prior to it lol. Also Megumi said that even if his domain was working it wasn't strong enough to stop Toji
Toji didn't suffer from any injuries and punked Dagon in seconds. Megumi hadn't any juice left or barely. Saying that Toji managed to toy with a tired and exhausted Megumi is not amazing either.

And yeah i think too that Toji would beat Megumi with his half assed domain. But to be fair Naobito + Ougi + Naoya I think they can beat Megumi too even with domain.

Let me ask you this way. Do you think Ogi Naobito and Naoya are a stronger team than a team of Naobito Nanami Maki and Megumi?
Yeah clearly.

A fresh both limbs Naobito + Ougi + Naoya is maybe superior to one arm Naobito + one eye Nanami + exhausted Megumi without domain + tired Maki, and they were all quite tired.

And what do you think would happen if he were to fight the real Toji? He'd probably pass out from fear alone.

The portrayal was quite clear there as well. Maki was vastly above Ogi from that moment on.
I don't understand this part.

Obviously Toji would curb Ougi. I just said that due to his Toji PTSD Ougi fought in a weird manner the second time. He could have maybe lasted one or two second more lol with a collected head.

I mean Toji just finished whopping a curse and demolishing a jujutsu sorcerer prior to it lol. Also Megumi said that even if his domain was working it wasn't strong enough to stop Toji
Megumi wasn't even a slightly a challenge for Toji, he himself even knew it
and as I said a few times he was the strongest guy around.
So you think it is a coincidence that Toji just chose the group with his son in it ?

That during his "fight" with Megumi he was pretty chill and managed to regain consciousness in the end ?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wouldn't you be wary if you're dead outcast nephew came back from the dead while having a dead like aura ?
This is a jujutsu world br0. You can't compare it a normal world lol.

At best Naobito was a bit shocked and had a moment where he stepped back a little but he soon came back to his sense.
Yes, Naobito was shocked and shook from Toji.

Naobito was helping Toji, this show that he wasn't that afraid of him. I failed to see Ougi reacting the same way.
Doesn't work like that. They had a common enemy. Helping Toji for a second doesn't disprove that he might have been afraid of Toji.

Speed wise Naobito => Jogo. Dagon said : he is probably even faster than Jogo. So Naobito speed either => or >.
Yeah I said they might have been equal, or maybe Naobito was faster, but he couldn't put down Jogo at all.
Jogo offense is better, and with domain the deal is done.
Jogo wins even without the domain tho.

Lol I know; i didn't say Dagon was as strong ad Jogo, I said that even if Jogo was stronger than Dagon, Dagon was still a strong curse.

Time for a grammar lesson Rayan. :shocking:

I am playing around, not tryna be a prick lol, but when you say even if then that's only a possibility. That's why I said it's not an if, it's a definite. Even though Jogo is stronger blah blah.

:neesama:

Naobito managed to handle Dagon for a while by himself, Dagon admit he was the main reason why he couldn't use his techniques, and needed to focus 70% of his domain power on Naobito. And even with his domain active he needed to punch Naobito for him to be hurt by the fishes.
Yeah, but again, I am telling you it's a 3 on 1. Dagon had to split his power and his focus on 3 people, and fight 3 people at the same time. For someone who is faster than him, that's a jackpot.

In a 1 on 1, Naobito wouldn't do as good as he did there.

And ? Speed is an asset in a fight like AP or defense. Naobito speed was too much for Dagon, too bad for him.
Nothing lol, I am just telling you it's a 3 on 1 fight. Naobito couldn't exorcise him with Nanami and was wary of Dagon's techs and would have lost definitely even with all that if Megumi didn't show up, and even then they would have died had it not been for Toji.

Because Toji is a normal human ? durability wise and such ?
Toji isn't a normal human per se, but a lot more normal than a curse. Curses can reform with their curse energy, make themselves more durable with it. Toji cannot. It's a great feat for him to endure Red. And it's not discredited by the fact that some of the most powerful curses could endure it too.

Toji didn't suffer from any injuries and punked Dagon in seconds. Megumi hadn't any juice left or barely. Saying that Toji managed to toy with a tired and exhausted Megumi is not amazing either.
Yeah but the fact that Megumi admitted that even if he could use domain he couldn't do anything to Toji is amazing. And again, Megumi was the strongest guy around.

But to be fair Naobito + Ougi + Naoya I think they can beat Megumi too even with domain.
Hmm not too sure of that, but even if they could, it's not really relevant here. We know Toji can, we speculate the others can. That's already a plus for Toji. Moreover, two groups beating the same thing doesn't mean they can go either way with each other.

A fresh both limbs Naobito + Ougi + Naoya is maybe superior to one arm Naobito + one eye Nanami + exhausted Megumi without domain + tired Maki, and they were all quite tired.
Definitely debatable. Not only are they numerically disadvantaged, but Naobito with one arm can hold back both arms Naobito, while the other two fight the 3 others. Megumi is a great team player as well, with his shikigami. We'll see on this one.

So you think it is a coincidence that Toji just chose the group with his son in it ?
What I think or don't think is irrelevant. What the author and the narrator say is what matters. And they say Toji is going for the strongest person around.
Like I said, it's unarguable.
We did and I disagree. Your argument relies on the fact that you are calling the narrator a liar. Like legit that lol. There's no need to confuse us like that. Just look at the panel.
Gege chose to repeat this once again after saying it in chapter 110

Clearly emphasizing the idea of what Toji was doing. And it's clearly seen. Toji shows up and starts demolishing Dagon, the strongest guy there, after Dagon is done, Toji goes for the next strongest, which is Megumi.

There's no argument around that. Megumi was clearly the strongest around which is why Toji went for him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
This is a jujutsu world br0. You can't compare it a normal world lol.
Yes, Naobito was shocked and shook from Toji.
Yeah he was shook for like 3 seconds and came back from his sense and act normally just after that : saying he is a ghost with a normal face and help fighting Dagon. You canโ€™t at all erased the surprise factor here. Obviously Naobito would be shocked.

Naobito was the head of the Zenin clan for a long time and maybe cast aside TojI from the family. You can compare Ougi and Naobito to see what fear is.

Doesn't work like that. They had a common enemy. Helping Toji for a second doesn't disprove that he might have been afraid of Toji
Yeah it proves he was acting normally rationally and didnโ€™t care to being close to Toji. Ougi would have never acted like that. Naobito wasnโ€™t in a shook time

Naobito couldn't exorcise him with Nanami and was wary of Dagon's techs and would have lost definitely even with all that if Megumi didn't show up, and even then they would have died had it not been for Toji.
We are obviously talking without domain. With domain it is unclear if Toji could have won the fight either. The domain is really a game changer.

But without domain if Naobito can bother Dagon enough for him to not activate his techs it is all good for him.

They didnโ€™t need megumi at all without domain. The three of them would have kill
Dagon bit by bit without him being able to counter them.

We saw I the panel I posted above that for some moments Naobito handled Dagon himself and made his own combos.

Jogo wins even without the domain tho.
Yeah, I think too that Jogo can win even without domain but not in an easy fight. Naobito will be able to evade him for some time and maybe counter too with 24th frame.

we speculate the others can. That's already a plus for Toji
For me from what we see I can bet the three of them can beat Megumi.

and like you said a 3 vs 1 is an other story than a 1 vs 1.

Toji isn't a normal human per se, but a lot more normal than a curse. Curses can reform with their curse energy, make themselves more durable with it. Toji cannot. It's a great feat for him to endure Red. And it's not discredited by the fact that some of the most powerful curses could endure it too.
How strong do you think Red is ? From past gojo and from current one ?

compared to a black flash for exemple ? (Mahito or Yuji one)

Definitely debatable. Not only are they numerically disadvantaged, but Naobito with one arm can hold back both arms Naobito, while the other two fight the 3 others. Megumi is a great team player as well, with his shikigami. We'll see on this one.
the moment with Jogo made it quite clear that Naobito was quite faster with two arms than with one. Naobito with two arms = the fastest sorcerer.

Naoya is a Choso/Yuji level fighter he can take on a tired and domainless Megumi

and Ougi is quite better than this tired Maki with the weapon she had. Fighting her + one eye tired Nanami can be a challenge itโ€™s true especially because Nanami has great endurance. But Ougi is still a grade 1 i know his last feat is funny but he is still strong.

So 2 arms Naobito > tired and one arm Naobito in a mid diff
Naoya vs Tired Megumi : Nagoya high diff maybe at worst
Ougi vs Nanami one eye and Maki : donโ€™t know.

Hmm not too sure of that, but even if they could, it's not really relevant here. We know Toji can, we speculate the others can. That's already a plus for Toji. Moreover, two groups beating the same thing doesn't mean they can go either way with each other.
I think you say that because of the last Zenin show off.

But we are talking about someone like Naobito who is the strongest grade 1 we saw, + two other garde 1. Against someone who doesnโ€™t even have a real domain. And Naobito + Ougi have falling blossom emotion that can counter domain, and given it is a family techs I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if Naoya has it too.

I think in a thread with Mei mei, Nanami and Yuji vs shibuya Megumi you would have chosen the 3.

Last edited:
Toji wins.

Thats one thing that I dont understand btw. Toji could have whipped out all Zenin Clan leaders and absorbed the whole clan. Maybe he didnt want to confront his father i guess (or deal with the consequences afterwards)...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You can compare Ougi and Naobito to see what fear is.
I mean yeah I said Ougi was more scared way earlier lol.

Naobito was the head of the Zenin clan for a long time and maybe cast aside TojI from the family.
Yeah I mean Naobito is one of the most powerful jujutsu sorcerers, it's not surprising that he's the head of the clan. Toji's just in a different league. Also I think Toji left the clan by himself.

Yeah it proves he was acting normally rationally and didnโ€™t care to being close to Toji. Ougi would have never acted like that. Naobito wasnโ€™t in a shook time
Yeah he could rationalize more that Ougi ever would.

But without domain if Naobito can bother Dagon enough for him to not activate his techs it is all good for him.
Naobito can bother Dagon but per Naobito's words like I said above they, as in plural, would need to attack Dagon at all times so he can't active his techs. Otherwise there's no chance of victory.

For me from what we see I can bet the three of them can beat Megumi.
It's definitely debatable. With Megumi's domain and shikigami he has a good chance. But again as I said, a two people/groups beating the same person doesn't mean they can go either way.

How strong do you think Red is ? From past gojo and from current one ?

compared to a black flash for exemple ? (Mahito or Yuji one)
I think Red is stronger than those attacks. It's Gojo's technique. Do you think those attacks are stronger?

the moment with Jogo made it quite clear that Naobito was quite faster with two arms than with one. Naobito with two arms = the fastest sorcerer.
I wouldn't say quite faster. Faster yes, but quite faster no.

Naoya is a Choso/Yuji level fighter he can take on a tired and domainless Megumi
Naoya isn't Choso or Yuji level lol. Choso beat his ass. Naoya is up there but not on their level.

and Ougi is quite better than this tired Maki with the weapon she had. Fighting her + one eye tired Nanami can be a challenge itโ€™s true especially because Nanami has great endurance. But Ougi is still a grade 1 i know his last feat is funny but he is still strong.
I think Nanami and Maki can take Ougi out by then. Especially since Nanami is quite a beast himself.

We've been going back and forth on a lot of things lmao, but there still isn't an argument for the 3 of them beating Toji.

Like Ogi is a non factor. Toji blitzes him and destroys. Naobito is stronger than Ogi but not near Toji. Naoya at best is stronger than Ogi but weaker than Naobito.

There really isn't any argument to be made for them. Especially if we factor in Toji's immense knowledge on them, on their techs, and how they fight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Now that we saw the Zenin clan powers, did you change your minds about this match up ?

About Toji vs Naobito + Naoya + Ougi

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
toji washes
the intel toji has he def knows about naobito s tehnique etc
they stand no chance
Yeah Maki managed to adapt to the 24th frame and Toji knows better.

So if one of them goes alone against Toji he will be stomped.

But if both of them : Naobito and Naoya : go max speed against Toji I don't know if he can conter both of them at the same time.

And if you add Ougi to attack at full power when there is an opening I don't know.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
Yeah Maki managed to adapt to the 24th frame and Toji knows better.

So if one of them goes alone against Toji he will be stomped.

But if both of them : Naobito and Naoya : go max speed against Toji I don't know if he can conter both of them at the same time.
he can because he s toji :goyea:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Most likely but unlike Maki toji would be fresh this fight and he already knows how their curse technique works
Yeah knowing how the skill works is a good advantage but the speed if still there and he will have to focus on Naoya + Naobito speed. And I think Naobito is a bit faster and more skilled than Naoya. And Ougi will still be there to play either the meat shield or to attack when there is an opening.

Even if Toji wins he wonโ€™t wash at all. Naobito and Naoya are stronger than other Zenin.

Yeah knowing how the skill works is a good advantage but the speed if still there and he will have to focus on Naoya + Naobito speed. And I think Naobito is a bit faster and more skilled than Naoya. And Ougi will still be there to play either the meat shield or to attack when there is an opening.

Even if Toji wins he wonโ€™t wash at all. Naobito and Naoya are stronger than other Zenin.
Ougi is a non-factor in fact he's probably a nerf for Naoya and Naobito as they are going to have to constantly save his bum ass