What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fandom: Momo will save Luffy, Yamato will save Luffy, Carrot is outside the dome and she will save Luffy, Sanji will save Luffy.
Reality: None did. This dude fell into the ocean. Maybe Law submarine will save him. But uninteresting plot. How much time it will take to reach wano kuni?
Also, I am interested in the alliance reactions about Luffy defeat. Will they still hope or will they despair?

Not really... He can stay in MP for who knows long. Only his sanity is extended from 3 minutes to an unspecified ammount.
Even when he loses the sanity he continues fighting in Monster Point, the difference is, whoever is in front of him is an enemy...
I assume that monsterpoint is a awakened form, not forget how op Monsterpoint was in compare to his crewmates in pre ts.
Only the monstertrio,Jinbe and Franky(Shogun) could match Monsterpoint Chopper.
It is still a great backup powerup, that is like Luffy boundman can be use for over hours.^^

Ngl, this chapter kiiiiinda confirms that Oda SUCKS at managing multiple moving pieces at the same time.
That "go" board with the cp0 was cool and all, but Oda is trying to play an orchestra by running around playing one instrument at a time.
There only so much you can show per chapter with this many characters .
You not going to get updates on everything every week , going to be a few weeks between stuff .
The way how he shifting will suit vol format much more than weekly .

fandom: Momo will save Luffy, Yamato will save Luffy, Carrot is outside the dome and she will save Luffy, Sanji will save Luffy.
Reality: None did. This dude fell into the ocean. Maybe Law submarine will save him. But uninteresting plot. How much time it will take to reach wano kuni?
Also, I am interested in the alliance reactions about Luffy defeat. Will they still hope or will they despair?
I think we wont see reaction until next chapter 1015
Oda did skip it this week
:josad:

What would the point of that be? Just fucking kill him.
What was the point of Kanjuro making an Oden clone instead of like making a hyogoro clone? Someone that could be believable as an ally helping the alliance. And the clone would blow itself up and catch more scabbards in the blast.

See. Kanjuro is an idiot. He wants to do some stupid psychological torture instead of finishing people off.

so Momo is afraid of Kaido and thats why he makes a Kaido clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.