Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toki’s appearance & name aside, Oden commenting on her outfit not being that much different from what he’s used to seeing I think, makes it highly likely that she’s from Wano, so my guess is that she was originally from Wano 800 yrs ago but for some reason attempted to travel to Wano 800 years later, made the jump successfully but ended up fecking up & arriving somewhere else? 😂

That aside, I’m very interested as to why she chose to go ‘800’ years into the future. She seemed to be really keen on going to Wano so could be that she travelled to the future in order to warn the Wano natives of the country’s impending doom or maybe to stop a particular event from happening e.g. Orochi meeting Kaidou? 🤔 or maybe so she could meet a destined someone? Oden for example?

Toki aside, Oden’s love for adventure, his very rash nature & his sheer stubbornness is very reminiscent of Luffy 😂. Also felt like we got some really nice homages to Zoro & Sanji with him this chapter, with him slicing a ship in half & then abandoning WB’s ordeal with just an hr to go coz he heard a woman’s cry ^^

Also not gonna lie the WB/Kin fistbump was dope as fck! :steef:. Also my interest in Izo just keeps growing by the chapter and I honestly can’t wait to see him appear in the current timeline with Luffy & the others ^^.

All in all, was a very interesting chapter 😁 and looks like we might be getting the Kaidou flashbacks really soon ^^.

Lastly, it was again mentioned how grave a crime it is to leave Wano’s borders so I can already imagine how much opposition there was to Oden becoming Shogun and can kinda see how Orochi could’ve used that to his advantage to take the seat of Shogun for himself.

M

MD Zolo

Toki’s appearance & name aside, Oden commenting on her outfit not being that much different from what he’s used to seeing I think, makes it highly likely that she’s from Wano, so my guess is that she was originally from Wano 800 yrs ago but for some reason attempted to travel to Wano 800 years later, made the jump successfully but ended up fecking up & arriving somewhere else? 😂
I don't know how accurate JB translation is, but Toki said that she 'always' wanted to go to Wano. That kind of implies that she sent never went to Wano.

I don't know how accurate JB translation is, but Toki said that she 'always' wanted to go to Wano. That kind of implies that she sent never went to Wano.
Hmm...she had a sweat drop on her head when she said that so she might have just said that to camouflage her real intentions. Assuming her reasons for wanting to go to Wano was very important/sensitive, it’d have been weird for her to have just told a stranger she just met her real intentions even if he saved her life. But we’ll see ^^.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
am not so sure, Oden did say that her clothes looks too much like Wano-style... and her family name also has a strong Wano-vibe..... but let's see

What an amazing chapter!

WB was scared of Oden until he saved Toki. After that he was like: so not only are you a monster but you are also a gentleman. Want to join my crew! :catblush:

Also lady Toki wanting to go to Wano at the beginning of Oden's trip :madmonk:

I wonder who has the most carisma Oden or Luffy? :unsure:

Last edited:
I loved this chapter a lot, and I love how Oda gets to explore many different characters in this chapter aside from just Oden... we have Whitebeard whose character has been explored so much in this chapter; we have Marco, rooting for Oden; we have Izo, who had a grudge on Whitebeard and slowly came to terms with him; we have Toki, and how she met Oden;

Oda even gave WB's crew more humanly personalities, as well as their individual dynamics... especially this: the happiness and joy they have as part of the Whitebeard Pirates.. it's fun to see something like this.

And I've had to admit.. Whitebeard has been my favourite character ever since his appearance on Marineford, and having Oda's willingness to explore his character more in-depth is really nice to see; it made me even respect Whitebeard a lot more than how much I respect him already.

And this is the honestly the best WB face I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO:

Not sure how it’d work lolz but it’d be a mad plot twist if Toki turned out to be Komurasaki & then Tama turns out to be Hiyori. Still have that panel of Momo & Tama talking for the first time & then Tama saying that she hopes Momo meets his sister soon at the back of my mind, felt very symbolic to me.

I still find it weird why only Kawamatsu & Hiyori were left behind even tho, they were part of the group that was supposed to be sent to the future.

H

Homelander

Not sure how it’d work lolz but it’d be a mad plot twist if Toki turned out to be Komurasaki & then Tama turns out to be Hiyori. Still have that panel of Momo & Tama talking for the first time & then Tama saying that she hopes Momo meets his sister soon at the back of my mind, felt very symbolic to me.

I still find it weird why only Kawamatsu & Hiyori were left behind even tho, they were part of the group that was supposed to be sent to the future.
Thats hiyoti btw.I think kawamatsu recognizes her.

Status
Not open for further replies.