What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon:

As I said let wait and see what happen in the chapter.
Queen vs Chopper mean jackshit, we can easily see Queen could beat down the whole live floor, also the shock effect of Luffy "death" will play a role.
The chapter not get hyped for nothing, just wait for the whole summary and not fail for the poor tricks/trolling spoiler of the provider.^^

@KINGKONGGUN15
Yeah as I though the provider left many things off purpose to hype us later, he did the same with fake Oden stuff.
Yea drake and marco got owned before chopper? Lmao Fire logic playa it 3/10 chapter now

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So basically pre timeskip Luffy had CoO since he could tell luccis strong.

This is just Oda subverting expectations. Yamato goes up to fight Kaido right when they stop protecting Momo just for Kaido to show up to attack Momo.

Basically Oda telling us Kaido isn’t fighting Yamato.
Nah, I doubt this. Yamato's desire to fight Kaido is something that Oda has reiterated at every opportunity. He's not going to just discard it.

Zoro used COA and COO pre skip so Luffy using it as well isn't far fetched.

I

Indigo

Kaido should've been a one man crew, just like Mihawk, because his fucking crew sucks.

How in the hell isn't one of his top commanders just one shotting Chopper right now?

and that's after Marco + Zoro + Chopper dealt with his poison like it was nothing, and after Marco hold both him and King alone for over 10 chapters, the fucking commanders are a disgrace.
And the rest of the crew... oh man, bunch of fodder for Tama to control, F6 already has 2 down because of Big Mom :milaugh::milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Redon:

As I said let wait and see what happen in the chapter.
Queen vs Chopper mean jackshit, we can easily see Queen could beat down the whole live floor, also the shock effect of Luffy "death" will play a role.
The chapter not get hyped for nothing, just wait for the whole summary and not fail for the poor tricks/trolling spoiler of the provider.^^

@KINGKONGGUN15
Yeah as I though the provider left many things off purpose to hype us later, he did the same with fake Oden stuff.
Where has Redon said this???

Status
Not open for further replies.