What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
If King is the only big 1v1 fight Zoro wins in this war, you are saying the tram fight with Zoro playing support is Zoro’s main fight?

if Zoro gives King the Hatchan treatment (the likely outcome at this point) then yeah, King wouldn't be his main fight.

Zoro fighting King wouldn't change the fact that there's ZERO narrative weight, setup, or even meaning to that fight.

I mean they all will. This happens every arc to every relevant fight.

I just hope Chopper gets a legitimate fight cause he's very likely going to be trashed by Queen (hidden hybrid guys), and I hope that leads to him using his other forms again..

Like how the fuck has Oda not used his horn point since Fishman Island? Literally his best form design.
yeah, that's true

i just don't like how free it is

1 reason OPlers always used to attack Fairy Tail "Fairy Tail hyped villains to oblivion, but turned out they are very underwhelming!!!"
Bitch pls

Fairy Tail's villain
Bitch please, Acnologia got one shot by Natsu at the end.
FT villains are bad at how Mashima treats them at the end; Kaido isn't the best villain in One Piece but he is a decent fighter at least. :myman:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You get out of here, before Kaido the King of 1 vs 1 kidnapped you for more hostages supply.

Yeah sure. Keep telling yourself that.
yep god serena being hyped to oblivion just to be one shotted was great bro, and then acnologia was one shotted too by the power of friendship, 10/10 writing:milaugh::milaugh:

OPlers going wild again, believing (or pretend to) that their beloved Wano arc is still better than Fairy Tail.

1 reason OPlers always used to attack Fairy Tail "Fairy Tail hyped villains to oblivion, but turned out they are very underwhelming!!!"
Bitch pls

Fairy Tail's villain

1 shot kill.

Wano arc villain:

King of Hostages.

Big Meme. Good old days when she made her debut, looking beastly and all in end of Fishman Island arc.

Bleed by Chopper. Good old days when OPlers still genuinely believed that characters with bounty above 1 billion are hot shits.

So much for "Fairy Tail villains are hyped for nothing". One Piss villains are bigger clowns. @Sentinel @playa4321
Obviously disagree with Fairy Tail being even compareable to One Piece - but honestly Wano Arc was so underwhelming, perhaps not even a Top 10 Arc of the whole Manga even tho it had been hyped as the non plus ultra before.

Redon:

As I said let wait and see what happen in the chapter.
Queen vs Chopper mean jackshit, we can easily see Queen could beat down the whole live floor, also the shock effect of Luffy "death" will play a role.
The chapter not get hyped for nothing, just wait for the whole summary and not fail for the poor tricks/trolling spoiler of the provider.^^

@KINGKONGGUN15
Yeah as I though the provider left many things off purpose to hype us later, he did the same with fake Oden stuff.
I hope we get something from Redon or Talkop before the summary

Korean with another "fuck" western fans spoilers
I'm sure he's not from Korea, here in Spain we changed hours, but the Spoiler hour never really changed, always at the same hour except for exceptions...
It's someone Using a VPN
(except they changed hours in Korea too LMaO)

Status
Not open for further replies.