What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper Vs Queen :finally::finally: Still looking like this is Chopper fight, but I'll be patient :catlewd:

Cant wait for the reaction of the SH's when they hear Luffy lost. Luffy bout to be saved by Laws group, patched up and be back.

Kaido is looking like a contender for best antagonist :steef:

That was probably the Most Bleach-Lite Writing he ever made. Nothing else feels so awkward b
Mate seriously, 100% what you said... This will be additonally mind boggling, when we will actually see the visuals. Jack in base is already 8+meters tall. That dude might look more imposing that BM and Kaido in hybrid form and he got stalled by guys that are arguably weaker than his base and never used that form, even when he could die? Nah, not buying it.

But for Jack you can make the case that since in all his fights with the minks has been him getting jumped full zoan is the best choice for this scenario because it might be the most defensive. For Jack it was an endurance contest vs the minks on the roof.

He took them all out, was damaged and severely tired then Inu and Neko came in at the end to beat him
I am talking about Zou. You are right that Hybrid would be pointless when he fought the Sulong Army. But in Zou if his Hybrid can low diff Inu or Neko then why would he use the gas?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Nobody would, it's clearly implied that nobody could handle it completely and there is when Law comes, that why Zoro got wrecked within like 1~2 seconds by trying to hold the attack and even Kidd thanked him for doing it, before the rooftop Sanji had better durability feats, im pretty sure that tanking King's Full Zoan beak attack and getting beaten by Black Maria while fighting dozens of fodders at once and acting like it's nothing is better than getting pierced by Killer with ease or getting hit by Apoo, and considering how Zoro is right now after the rooftop it's totally reasonable
Law didn't move shit but himself.

I am talking about Zou. You are right that Hybrid would be pointless when he fought the Sulong Army. But in Zou if his Hybrid can low diff Inu or Neko then why would he use the gas?
Yeah but in Zou it wasn't just Jack vs Inu/Neko.

Jack's crew fought against the entire tribe, I don't see the gifters and pleasures beating all those minks by themselves since it was highlighted how strong they were.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but I never once thought Jack only fought Inu and Neko for 5 days and it only be a 1v1. I think much like the roof they jumped him in Zou.

I could be wrong but that's what I've always thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.