What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this:

There is not a single indication in the manga that the Numbers are Chopper's opponent. Nothing β€” and I mean nothing β€” that is actually happening in the manga suggests that the Numbers are Chopper's opponent.

By all indications, Chopper's arc opponent is simply Queen:

Everything I said in the above post is still true.
Now you can acknowledge Sanji is fighting King and become the new Chrono (until he comes back) :steef:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
It's pretty obvious, we didn't even saw what more happened between Sanji vs King cuz they got offscreened for a moment.

Here you can see the sparks due to the Armament Haki clash
Sanji himself gave credit to the raidsuit without it he would have a hole in his stomach

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
Chopper isn't fighting Queen for long. There is a reason why Oda used Zoro to indicate they should go to the central floor for help. Chopper will likely end up in a difficult position after showing off his new power-up, saved by Sanji, most likely. In the meantime Chopper would take care of Zoro's injuries assuming Marco gets occupied by King

I am legit confused as to why people sleep on monster point chopper. Besides luffy and zoro dude has the largest AP out of the crew. Ofcourse it makes sense him putting hits on queen. As much as people hype up sanji people seem to not understand that he lacks AP in comparison to luffy zoro monster point chopper snd shogan franky. We know this based on the fact that sanjis strongest move so far (hells memories) was used on a dude who's durability wasn't even that strong with the aid of jinbe no less.

The whole point of the raid suit was to give sanji buffs were he lacked (defense, durability and offense (more speed more destructive capacity)

Sanji himself gave credit to the raidsuit without it he would have a hole in his stomach
Thats what he supposed could happen, if he is using haki everytime even on minimal things he clearly used haki there and suit helped him to absorb the impact and it didn't got destroyed, King is probably the strongest Ancient Zoan out there, his race is unique. Sanji knew it should've hurt more, and it should for sure

Last edited:
I get what you mean but Full Zoan Kaido is taller than Hybrid Kaido
Yeah, but Kaido in base is also much, much smaller than his Zoan form.
I was just arguing that, as Jack is already as tall or even taller than his Mammuth form, it will be close to impossible for his Hybrid form to be smaller, less massive than his Zoan form and therefore it is highly unlikely that it will be less resilient, less endurant and weaker than it. Basically: Jack is an exception to the rule.

Chopper isn't fighting Queen for long. There is a reason why Oda used Zoro to indicate they should go to the central floor for help. Chopper will likely end up in a difficult position after showing off his new power-up, saved by Sanji, most likely. In the meantime Chopper would take care of Zoro's injuries assuming Marco gets occupied by King
Or Sanji will team up with Chopper against Queen.

I am legit confused as to why people sleep on monster point chopper. Besides luffy and zoro dude has the largest AP out of the crew. Ofcourse it makes sense him putting hits on queen. As much as people hype up sanji people seem to not understand that he lacks AP in comparison to luffy zoro monster point chopper snd shogan franky. We know this based on the fact that sanjis strongest move so far (hells memories) was used on a dude who's durability wasn't even that strong with the aid of jinbe no less.

The whole point of the raid suit was to give sanji buffs were he lacked (defense, durability and offense (more speed more destructive capacity)
It's not sleeping on monster chopper it just what has been shown of chopper since the timeskip is underwhelming in most people's eyes.

I hope Killer fights Big Mom or something else strong.

I have a theory that Hawkins will join the alliance and give him some sort of "Nightmare Luffy" style power-up.
Hawkins shouldn't be understimated, but I see only 2 possible paths:
- Killer beats Hawkins taking his personal revenge and later does something else. I'd like an injured Killer (after the roof and the fight with Hawkins) fighting an injured Jack (after the roof and the fight with Inu), the latter can probably use his scythes in hybrid form and damn that fight would be gorgeus ngl
- The fight is interrupted somehow and Killer goes to assist Kidd against Linlin, so keeping with the fight against the Emperor

I have a theory on the Kamaitachi DF too :yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.