What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
- Killer beats Hawkins taking his personal revenge and later does something else. I'd like an injured Killer (after the roof and the fight with Hawkins) fighting an injured Jack (after the roof and the fight with Inu), the latter can probably use his scythes in hybrid form and damn that fight would be gorgeus ngl
Jack's opponent is probably Yamato or the dukes, Killer has no real connection with Jack. If Killer was going to fight a calamity, he'd probably fight Queen.

The fight is interrupted somehow and Killer goes to assist Kidd against Linlin, so keeping with the fight against the Emperor
Hopefully, it would be kind of unfair if Luffy gets Kaido, Zoro gets a calamity and Kidd and Law get Big Mom while Killer gets stuck with Hawkins.

Back in Zou Jack didn't seem stronger than the dukes, he just had way more stamina than them and that doesn't speak bad of him, the idea of a Yonko commander being just as strong as the strongest members of a warrior race is great portrayal.

Hawkins shouldn't be understimated, but I see only 2 possible paths:
- Killer beats Hawkins taking his personal revenge and later does something else. I'd like an injured Killer (after the roof and the fight with Hawkins) fighting an injured Jack (after the roof and the fight with Inu), the latter can probably use his scythes in hybrid form and damn that fight would be gorgeus ngl
- The fight is interrupted somehow and Killer goes to assist Kidd against Linlin, so keeping with the fight against the Emperor

I have a theory on the Kamaitachi DF too :yearight:
Nah Hawkins a bitch.

lmfao in the anime he pointed at the castle, like there they are mr officer sir

Yeah, but Kaido in base is also much, much smaller than his Zoan form.
I was just arguing that, as Jack is already as tall or even taller than his Mammuth form, it will be close to impossible for his Hybrid form to be smaller, less massive than his Zoan form and therefore it is highly unlikely that it will be less resilient, less endurant and weaker than it. Basically: Jack is an exception to the rule.
Oh okay. I get what you're saying... but I can't say for sure because we don't even really know Jack's fighting style because both involving the minks were off screened while all we saw was him swinging his trunk.

This forum never stop to show me how cancerous half of the members are.

A bunch of morons that always criticize without even knowing the Full thing, and always with the most garbage arguments you can think.

And their "arguments" are Full of BS , and Full of things that are all over One piece, and e em more in the pre time Skip.

Reddit members are doctors compared with half of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.