What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the raid suit tanked king's beak attack even sanji said that
It helped him to tank it for sure, the attack should've hurt him more, Sanji is using haki like crazy now at Wano so there is no reason of why he wouldn't apply armament haki on the suit to reduce the impact from the attack, Obviously he doesn't need to mention that he used haki, but he expected to get more hurt cuz the attack was strong, there is how the suit helped him

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
No joke, End of Wano Chopper might be stronger than Franky and Jinbe.

But for Jack you can make the case that since in all his fights with the minks has been him getting jumped full zoan is the best choice for this scenario because it might be the most defensive. For Jack it was an endurance contest vs the minks on the roof.

He took them all out, was damaged and severely tired then Inu and Neko came in at the end to beat him
How so though?
I see where you are coming from, but you need to realize that the massive weight and height gap that the most recent Zoan users have inbetween their base forms and their Zoan forms comes from them being normal sized in base, while their ancient Zoan animals are freaking gigantic. With Jack it's different though. He's already taller or just as tall as his Zoan form.
With his hybrid he will most likely outgrow both his forms by a very big margin, while he obtains the massive build of his Mammoth DF. I don't think that his Zoan form has any advantages at all over his Hybrid form.

Imo his case will be more comparable to non ancient Zoans from back then.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
It helped him to tank it for sure, the attack must've hurt him more, Sanji is using haki like crazy now at Wano so there is no reason of why he wouldn't apply armament haki on the suit to reduce the impact from the attack, Obviously he doesn't need to mention that he used haki, but he expected to get more hurt cuz the attack was strong, there is how the suit helped him

so basically headcannon

Yeah but in Zou it wasn't just Jack vs Inu/Neko.

Jack's crew fought against the entire tribe, I don't see the gifters and pleasures beating all those minks by themselves since it was highlighted how strong they were.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but I never once thought Jack only fought Inu and Neko for 5 days and it only be a 1v1. I think much like the roof they jumped him in Zou.

I could be wrong but that's what I've always thought.
The Gifters were winning untill later on according to the Minks.

Stop this:

There is not a single indication in the manga that the Numbers are Chopper's opponent. Nothing β€” and I mean nothing β€” that is actually happening in the manga suggests that the Numbers are Chopper's opponent.

By all indications, Chopper's arc opponent is simply Queen:

Everything I said in the above post is still true.
Queen is as much of Choppers opponent as Ulti/P1 were Nami's/Usopp's opponents.

How so though?
I see where you are coming from, but you need to realize that the massive weight and height gap that the most recent Zoan users have inbetween their base forms and their Zoan forms comes from them being normal sized in base, while their ancient Zoan animals are freaking gigantic. With Jack it's different though. He's already taller or just as tall as his Zoan form.
With his hybrid he will most likely outgrow both his forms by a very big margin, while he obtains the massive build of his Mammoth DF. I don't think that his Zoan form has any advantages at all over his Hybrid form.

Imo his case will be more comparable to non ancient Zoans from back then.
I get what you mean but Full Zoan Kaido is taller than Hybrid Kaido.

Also Katakuri was damn near 17 ft tall. Luffy barely came up to his knees, I think the heights in one piece are cool to see visually but overall I don't think it means that much. It plays a factor of course but it's not a game changer I'd say, personally.

That's not the same tho. Marco restrained Queen. If the same happened to Perospero that one punch would've critically damaged him. Yes I know portrayal and tension wise it's ass, but Oda will always put the crew ahead of scaling properly.
Marco is a Facking YC1 with a Mythical Zoan DF, there's ZERO comparison between him and Chopper who is part of THE WEAK TRIO: Ussop, Nami, Chopper
Yes I know portrayal and tension wise it's ass, but Oda will always put the crew ahead of scaling properly
There's a big difference between what you said and a simple common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.