What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He kinda does if you seen how Kaido reacts to fire attacks and plus we haven't seen his full power, so we can't say on that either :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji s flames can t even burn doffy s coat or his hair from his leg:josad:
And Zoro couldn't cut Doffy's Birdcage. Why we using past arcs? By that logic Law shouldn't have been able to harm Kaido given he struggles with Doffy, but look where we are now. That stupid logic there :kayneshrug:.

Killer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji tho.

At least he was good enough to become a supernova, unlike a certain failure cook.
:kayneshrug:
Hakai adv coc bagua with spikes
Couldnt ko zoro
Beak attack from king ko lanji :josad:
That must be the reason why Zoro is T-Posing with bandages and Sanji is chilling after Black Maria's free beating and King's Zoan divebomb, oh, and also carrying the cross cuz Gifters may end up killing Zoro :zosleepy:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Katakuri is over Carrot in Japan, Katakuri is ranked 23 and Carrot is ranked 24.

Being ranked 24 in Japan isn't bad, she is still higher than many other characters such as Oden, Mihawk, Whitebeard, and others.
I think it's not reassuring for a nakama candidate, especially considering she hasn't been relevant in the Wano arc. Being #24 doesn't give Oda extra incentive to make her more relevant (unlike for Law).

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
If that was true Oda could have written Zoro's reaction and had Nami and co call him out on being dickish. Instead Oda chose to simply avoid the situation entirely. He couldn't write his paragon of honour and loyalty accepting Sanji's actions so he chose that Zoro never finds out about it.

Whatever you think of it, Oda doesn't actually believe Sanji acted in a manner that the character he wrote as embodying a Samurai's sense of loyalty and honour would accept. That's really not reassuring.

I don't know how much Oda himself agrees with the moral principles he gave Zoro, so I'm not going to say that Oda thinks Sanji betrayed the crew. But well, Zoro would think that if he learned of it, and that's good enough for me.

I was actually looking forward to how Oda handled Zoro's reactions to Sanji's actions. There was a lot of speculation on what drama would unfold back then. I'm disappointed (and surprised) that Oda simply chose to bail on it entirely.

In the best case scenario, Zoro learning of Sanji's actions would have caused too much drama that he didn't want to derail the plot to resolve.

I didn't notice either initially. It was @Bogard that spotted it.
Don't care about Zoro's reaction.
He would be mad, give some speech and that's it.
Thing is it's easier for Luffy to tell Nami to stfu because Oda is a chauvinist. It's harder to do that with Zoro. That's why he wasn't supposed to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.