What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only sense your side as I mean since cross meme, you guys been on salty run on topics and trying to bash Sanji for helping Zoro the 'weaker strawhat' from how you guys stated he would help out.

He was saved by Law, he didn't stop it. That what we called being hype tool, not a feat :kayneshrug:.
He stoped it, thats the only reason why Law had time to teleport everyone out of there in the first place.
:suresure:
I would say you guys should know what a hype tool is, seeing Sanji be used as a hype tool for Law's opponents since the TS, but then again, beating Sanji is not a feat anymore, not when even the flying six are giving him a run for his money.
:goyea:

Not first time Luffy has rematches with enemies. We seen this with prior arc, and he is going to fight with Kaido again. Yamato I can see fighting him next, but Zoro isn't going back there given he already placed his trust on Luffy, so no need for that especially he got one-shot easily when he attack him for first time. Nothing supports black blade on that regard either.
Cap. This is the first known time that zoro has placed his faith in luffy for luffy to lose. This was used as a wake up call not only for luffy but for himself and the crew as well.

I do enjoy the fact everyone calls him Moe, Causing Panda Moenium the moment he comments... brilliant
Not really. You guys do cause your toxic. I been cleared by mods, but you think I am him. From same group who thinks 'ZKK', I am not surprise you believe in headcannon over reailty.
Post automatically merged:

Fixed your comment, took away the last part even though you do make up who other people are , but this perfectly sums up how the majority of users view you on this forum
Who, I met majority and think I am not him. Only toxic side do and poll says you guys are most toxic.

Cap. This is the first known time that zoro has placed his faith in luffy for luffy to lose. This was used as a wake up call not only for luffy but for himself and the crew as well.
Not it isn't. He put his faith before even when Luffy was in a fight and have rematch many times. He isn't fighting with Kaido again.

Yeah moe you can t fix yourself
That s basically you lmao

@bennbeckman he talks about himself lmao he s the one living in a dream
Now you talking crazy, Zolo. Should we get therapy as Head Piece is making you stupid in your wording :kayneshrug:.

Not really. You guys do cause your toxic. I been cleared by mods, but you think I am him. From same group who thinks 'ZKK', I am not surprise you believe in headcannon over reailty.

Who, I met majority and think I am not him. Only toxic side do and poll says you guys are most toxic.
Majority seem to think you're Moe

Most people think you only spew headcanon, have yet to see you spew any OP reality.

Zoro > Sanji... reality

Have you ever made an objective comment on here?

Majority seem to think you're Moe

Most people think you only spew headcanon, have yet to see you spew any OP reality.

Zoro > Sanji... reality

Have you ever made an objective comment on here?
No majority here thinks that except few members. I talk to the mods and they told you, but you think they are wrong and think I am him.

So again Head Piece is making you stupid.

Nah, Zoro = Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.