What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, Sanji is too strong, basic kicks puts Dinosaurs to sleep while he talks with others

You realy wanna talk about black maria?
:suresure:
That was the most pathetic Sanji moment since.....well, ever.
:milaugh:
Not more pathetic than arriving at Wano and getting pierced randomly then fainting :ihaha:

Sanji knew It was worth cuz Robin winks to him (the real compensation comes after Wano, if you know what i mean :sanmoji:)

Sanji trashing Tobiroppo again and leaving like nothing happened :milaugh: the only man to trust Wobin, you love to see it

:stealthblack:

Last edited:
If that was true Oda could have written Zoro's reaction and had Nami and co call him out on being dickish. Instead Oda chose to simply avoid the situation entirely. He couldn't write his paragon of honour and loyalty accepting Sanji's actions so he chose that Zoro never finds out about it.

Whatever you think of it, Oda doesn't actually believe Sanji acted in a manner that the character he wrote as embodying a Samurai's sense of loyalty and honour would accept. That's really not reassuring.

I don't know how much Oda himself agrees with the moral principles he gave Zoro, so I'm not going to say that Oda thinks Sanji betrayed the crew. But well, Zoro would think that if he learned of it, and that's good enough for me.

I was actually looking forward to how Oda handled Zoro's reactions to Sanji's actions. There was a lot of speculation on what drama would unfold back then. I'm disappointed (and surprised) that Oda simply chose to bail on it entirely.

In the best case scenario, Zoro learning of Sanji's actions would have caused too much drama that he didn't want to derail the plot to resolve.

I didn't notice either initially. It was @Bogard that spotted it.
Probably he knows already given the fact Sanji was forced to leave and fight Luffy, not because he did it on purpose. No reason why they would fight each other on it especially it make Zoro look bad for acting like asshole given Sanji on his situation was out of his control, not because he force it on himself.

Again Zolo never did and Sanji got compliment from Doffy and still active after the fight. Sanji was able to block Big Mom's attack, so he does have a chance to fight Kaido to be a support like Zoro.
Sanji can t tickle kaido
Lanji can t block hakai he turns into ashes
One no named club attack from kaido one shots sanji and breaks his bones
Killer>>>>>>Lanji

Holy shit, Sanji is too strong, basic kicks

Not more pathetic than arriving at Wano and getting pierced randomly then fainting :ihaha:

Sanji knew It was worth cuz Robin winks to him (the real compensation comes after Wano, if you know what i mean :sanmoji:)

Sanji trashing Tobiroppo again and leaving like nothing happened :milaugh: the only man to thrust Wobin
Robin too busy deciding if she wants Franky or Jinbe, she has no time for beta cucks.
:kayneshrug:

You realy wanna talk about black maria?
That was the most pathetic Sanji moment since.....well, ever.
:milaugh:
Then come back to Zoro being meme cross which you guys made fun of, but hypocritical calling Zoro it a 'feat'. Yeah you don't get to talk especially Zoro is meme from that moment while Sanji he can't fight women though. ZKK being debunked and with that really getting to your side :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Don’t forget that Sanji was going to let Luffy starve to death until he overheard Pudding make fun of him
How would he know Luffy will starve. That stupid excuse like believing in 'ZKK'. Stop with BS and admit fault as your embarrassing yourself.

Robin too busy deciding if she wants Franky or Jinbe, she has no time for beta cucks.
Then wonder why support Zoro as you can't tell me he wasn't one when Mihawk too 'control' of Perona :myman:.

Stop with insecurity lol.

Then come back to Zoro being meme cross which you guys made fun of, but hypocritical calling Zoro it a 'feat'. Yeah you don't get to talk especially Zoro is meme from that moment while Sanji he can't fight women though. ZKK being debunked and with that really getting to your side :kayneshrug:.

How would he know Luffy will starve. That stupid excuse like believing in 'ZKK'. Stop with BS and admit fault as your embarrassing yourself.

Then wonder why support Zoro as you can't tell me he wasn't one when Mihawk too 'control' of Perona :myman:.

Stop with insecurity lol.
Why are you so salty? Moe
Wano been hard for sanji fans i know it

Sanji can t tickle kaido
Lanji can t block hakai he turns into ashes
One no named club attack from kaido one shots sanji and breaks his bones
Killer>>>>>>Lanji
He can harm him and Zolo use Emna to do that, not his other swords, bruh.

Not really if RS could survive hits from Big Mom and YCs. Also why bring up Killer? Killer fodderize Zolo and he was nerfed :kayneshrug:.

IDK man, i sense desperation in that....It seems you are WAY too afraid of ZKK happening, would explain why you keep mentioning it like a maniac.
Zoro being hurt after tanking the strongest atack in the series is no biggie....Not like he was crying for help like a lil' bitch. And if Sanji dosent carry Zoro, who would give the garbo cook orders? we all know he cant think for himself.

IDK man, i sense desperation in that....It seems you are WAY too afraid of ZKK happening, would explain why you keep mentioning it like a maniac.
Zoro being hurt after tanking the strongest atack in the series is no biggie....Not like he was crying for help like a lil' bitch.
I only sense your side as I mean since cross meme, you guys been on salty run on topics and trying to bash Sanji for helping Zoro the 'weaker strawhat' from how you guys stated he would help out.

He was saved by Law, he didn't stop it. That what we called being hype tool, not a feat :kayneshrug:.

Status
Not open for further replies.